Chapter 5: Daniel Returns

The pups were just watching Apollo the Super Pup and Chase and Skye were snuggling and so was Marshall and Everest. "I'm glad you are not dead Chase!" said Skye. "Me too Skye, me too!" said Chase. "Hey pups how about we go and get dinner from Mr Porter's." said Rocky. "Great idea dude!" said Zuma. "That sounds awesome!" said Chase.

       The pups headed to Mr Porter's but the place was destroyed. "What the hell happened here?!" said Rocky. The pups ran to see if there was anybody in the building but no one in the wreckage. "Where could Mr Porter and Alex be?" said Skye. "Help Anybody!" said a voice. The pups heard the voice and it was coming from a barrel, Chase opened the barrel and Mr Porter and Alex were in the barrel. "Oh thank goodness the Paw Patrol is here!" said Mr Porter. "Pups I found them! What are you two doing in a barrel?" said Chase. "Alex and I were just serving customers and then are place got blown up and then we were knocked out, and we wake up and we're in a barrel." said Mr Porter. "Did you see who blew up the place?" said Everest. "All I saw were pups in jets and they blew up my restaurant." said Mr Porter. "Pups in jets? That sounds strange." said Zuma. "Yeah, that does sound strange but who cou- AH!" Chase said as a tranquilizer dart hit his shoulder and he fell to the ground. "CHASE!" said all the pups. Then tranquilizers hit them too and they were all knocked out. "Nice job now lets put them in the van" said a pup. "They put them in the back of the van and the pups drove off.