Chapter 7: Escaping

"Zuma where is the paper clip?" said Rocky. "It's uh- Uh Oh!" said Zuma as the paper clip was far from them. "What do you mean uh oh?" said Marshall. "The paper clip is over there now." said Zuma. "WHAT?!" said all the pups. "Well, I guess this is it." said Marshall. "No it's not it Marshall. I'll get us out of here!" said Chase. "How?" said Everest. "(sigh) I'm definitely gonna need to rest my shoulder after this." said Chase. "Why Chasey?" said Skye. Chase ran into the cage door trying to bust it open with his shoulder. After many times he started holding his shoulder and Everest said "Chase you're going to separate your shoulder if you keep trying to do that." Chase looked at the bomb and it said 1:20 on it and Chase got back up and ran into the cage door one more time and it opened. "OWW! I'm definitely going to have to rest after this." said Chase. He bit the red wire and the bomb defused. "Woohoo! I knew my Chase could do it!" said Skye. Chase and Skye opened the other cages and they escaped but when they got out, Daniel and the pups grabbed them and started punching them. They all were laid out and Skye was grabbed by Daniel with a knife. "Hey Chase, I got your girlfriend! Come any closer and I'll kill her!" Skye with tears in her eyes, she was hoping Chase would think of something.

      Chase just got down and put his paws behind his head. "Good but damn you got to know me better than that, I'm gonna kill her anyway!" said Daniel as he put the knife around Skye's neck and Skye was crying even more and was screaming "NO!!" Chase got back up but was tackled by one of the pups. They all had knives ready to kill the Paw Patrol, and they were about to kill them but a shot was heard and Daniel was down to one paw. and the other pups were down as well. "Wait who are you?" said Chase. The person was about to take the hood off and it was-

  TO BE CONTINUED!!