Chapter 11: The End Of This Story

The pups went to go back in the clinic to go find Katie and when they got to her room, she wasn't in there. "Where's Katie?" said Everest. The pups were thinking and it hit Chase. "Oh no, the clone could've gotten to her!" said Chase as he was running to the room Ryder was in. As soon as he got in there, he saw Katie on the ground and Ryder with blood all over him on the bed. "NO,NO,NO!! RYDER, KATIE!!" Chase said as he ran to them. The other pups came in and they all gasped and ran to them as well. Katie wasn't breathing and Ryder was coughing with tears down his face. "Ch-Chase, who was that?" said Ryder. "I'm sorry Ryder, it wasn't me, I swear to you it wasn't me!" said Chase. "I know it wasn't you Chase, but promise me this my pup, avenge me!" said Ryder as his eyes closed and he stopped breathing. "No Ryder, don't leave us! Please Ryder, don't go!! I've lost you before, I am not losing you again!!" said Chase with tears in his eyes. All the pups were crying, but then Everest said "Wait, where's my Marshy?"

All the pups were wide eyed and they all ran to the room that Rocky, Zuma, and Marshall were sleeping in. As soon as they got in there, Marshall was growling and leaped on Chase, while choking him "Marshall, stop, its me!" said Chase as he was gasping for air. "How do I know you're the real Chase?!" said Marshall. "Marshall, that's the real Chase!" said the pups. Marshall then let go of his throat, and Chase started coughing and was breathing heavily. "Chase I'm sorry, I thought you were the clone that was attacking everyone." said Marshall. "It's ok, but did you hear us crying about losing Ryder and Katie?" said Chase. "Yeah, I'll miss him deeply!" said Marshall with tears in his eyes. They all got in a group hug with tears down their faces.

The pups buried Ryder and Katie and Cali and put Ryder's pup pad on the grave and Katie's necklace and Cali's collar and they all walked away.

  That's the end of this story, I hope you enjoyed it and now time to work on my next story, Paw Patrol: Evil Chase.

I'll start working on it tomorrow

PEACE ✌️