Chapter 6: Pupnapped

The pups woke up and they were in cages, Chase and Skye in one, Marshall and Everest in one, and Rocky and Zuma in another. "Uh, where are we? The last thing I remember was being shot with a tranquilizer dart." said Zuma. "I don't know but I don't like it!" said Marshall. "Calm down Marshy, we'll get out of here." said Everest. "Rocky, you got any thing we can use since you're the only pup with your pup pack?" said Chase. "Hmm, let me see if I got anything. Well I have this paper clip." said Rocky. "That should work! Hey can I see that?" said Zuma. Rocky handed the paper clip to Zuma but there were pups coming. "Check on them!" said one of the pups. "You got it Daniel!" said another pup. "DANIEL?!" said Chase and Skye. The door opened and Daniel and his pups came. "Well well well, the Paw Patrol is awake, or what's left of it. You remember me right pups? I'm the pup who helped Sweetie escape so she could get revenge on you all! But that bitch left me to die in that fire, so I finally escaped and I don't need help to destroy the Paw Patrol!" said Daniel. "So were you the one that destroyed Mr Porter's restaurant?" said Rocky. "Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Yes I destroyed the restaurant so I could send a message, then I had my pups knock you all out and bring you here! And now that you're here I can do what Sweetie and Rubble couldn't do, kill the Paw Patrol!" said Daniel. "Give me the bomb, see this bomb? I'm setting it to 5 minutes so you can say your goodbyes!" Goodbye Paw Patrol, it's been fun!" said Daniel. "You won't get away with this!" said Skye. "Sweet little cockapoo, I already have!" said Daniel. The bomb was set and Daniel and his pups left the area. "We've got to get out of here!" said Chase.