Vampire Matt x reader

*Nosebleed intensifies* So yeah

*Nosebleed intensifies* So yeah. Go check out HLKIER on Deviantart. The song has nothing to do with the story, I just like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I waited eagerly for Matt at the door, ready to go trick or treating. My roommate, Heather walked into the living room, orange soda in hand, and plopped down on the couch. Deciding that I didn't want to stand anymore, I walked over and sat next to her, she looked over at me, "Aren't you and Matt a little old for that stuff?" I rolled my eyes, "Fuck you, I'm an adult. Which means I can do what I want. And at least I'll actually be doing something tonight." I teased, poking her cheek, she chuckled a bit before swatting my hand away, "Actually, I do have plans." She said, looking back to the TV. My mouth shot open, "With who!?" She rolled her eyes, "Edd invited me to the movies, nothin special." I latched onto her arm, "OF COURSE IT'S SOMETHING SPECIAL!" She covered her ears best she could with her free hand, "God, could you be any louder? And I'm sure it's just a friend thing." I could see the tint of pink in her cheeks, I laughed a bit before perking up a bit at the sound of the door bell, walking over and opening it, I saw Matt dressed in a vampire costume, so original, and Edd, who looked a bit fidgety. "You head on in for a second Matt, I have to talk to Edd for a sec." Matt nodded excitedly before going in and plopping down next to Heather. That was how it worked, we'd have our own little 'talk' with each others dates before going out, it was pretty effective, especially since our threats were almost never empty. I gave a passive aggressive smile to Edd, "Ok, here's what's gonna happen. You take her out. Show her a good time. And if you break her heart," there was an audible gulp from Edd, "I'll have you hanging by your balls on the ceiling fan!" I said in a perky tone, daring him to talk back. He gave a quick nod, staying quiet. I nodded back before heading back inside to fetch Matt and Heather. Matt looked terrified as we walked out together, I leaned over to Heather, "Ceiling fan?" She smirked before shaking her head no, "I threatened to cut his baby maker off." We both high fived before going out separate ways for the night. Matt and I headed down the street whilst Heather and Edd took the car. I decided to start a conversation as we walked from house to house, "I love your costume! How did you get the teeth to look so real? And you have to tell me where you got those contacts!" I looked up at Matt, who all of a sudden looked a bit nervous, I shook it off and smiled at him. He looked down at my shorter form and showed off his fake teeth, I reached up for them, my face a bit red, "(Y/n)?" I snapped out of my trance and put my hands down, "Sorry," I looked around, we were in the alley I usually cut through when I went to and from the store, "You ready to go-Matt!?" I struggled to hold his weight as he suddenly collapsed on me, I waddled over to a building and sat him up against it, since he couldn't really stand much, I carefully sat him on the ground, "Matt, Matt are you ok?" I didn't get a response, he was panting like he had just run a marathon, that obviously wasn't good. "Matt, I'm calling 911, just try to stay awake." I sat down next to him and ran my hand across his back in an attempt to help him regulate his breathing. I pulled out my phone and began to dial the numbers before one of Matt's cold hands took a firm grip on my wrist, "(Y-y/n), I," he started panting again, still not letting go of my wrist, which was beginning to hurt. He calmed down again after a few minutes, "Matt, are you ok?" He now had his head down. I gasped as he suddenly shot it up, before putting it down again, this time letting go of me and tangling his hands in his now shaggy ginger hair, "Matt, what's going on, I'm going to call the hospital if you don't start talking." He put his head up a bit and looked over at me. His eyes were now a glowing red, I let out a little yelp as he suddenly pinned me against the side of the building, "(Y/n), please. I. Can't," He said, squinting his eyes as if he was concentrating on something, "H-help me!" His face was getting  closer to mine, I slinked up against the cold wall as much as I could. Our lips were a few inches apart before he suddenly ducked his head down, his breath against my collarbone made a shiver go up my spine. "I need it." I felt him give my neck a little lick, shuttering again, I struggled, but to no avail, his strength won against mine. I suddenly felt a something poke my neck, I almost screamed at the sudden pain, but was stopped by one of Matt's hands on my mouth, another feeling surged through my body, everything suddenly froze as I began to feel lightheaded, my head shot up towards the sky as my eyes rolled back even further, I strained to look over at what exactly Matt was doing, even though it was pretty obvious what was going on. I had to be sure. Matt let go of me a few seconds later, my body suddenly felt a bit more relaxed and I could move around a little. I was met with Matt's eyes, which were now slowly turning back to their baby blue color. There was a red substance running down his long fangs and onto his costume, "M-Matt." He looked at me as tears brimmed his eyes, I don't know why, but I put my weak arms up to his face, rubbing my thumbs across his cheeks, he seemed to lean in a bit, "Let's just go home." I said tiredly. Something told me I'd be spending the next few days in bed.