Wedding

PERRIE P.O.V

"Are you sure about it.?" Jade asked me again.

"Ofcourse, I had promised Gigi to perform at her wedding so I cant just break my promise." I shrugged.

"Its not about that bitch its about Zayn

"Its not about that bitch its about Zayn..!! Stop pretending like you dont care..!!" Anne yelled at me. I sighed as I turned toward them.

"So..?? What can I do..?? Do you all want me to beg Zayn to leave her and marry me..?? Come on guys get over it." Soon the driver came to pick us up. Ofcourse Gigi had sent him.

"Lets go." I said as I walked out followed by scowling girls.

The venue was beautifully decorated. People had already arrived as the ceremony had started 2 hours ago. It was 6 p.m. when we reached. As we went inside their was no sign of bride or groom. I felt a knot in my stomach. I had always dreamed of getting married to Zayn at beach. And this was exactly what I had choosen for our wedding.

I had to be strong. I dont want to break down not infront of Zayn or my Girls. If he is destined to be mine then no one can seperate us. Not even this big event of his life. He can still be mine. But I know he will never leave Gigi for a pathetic girl like me.

I was surprised to see the boys standing with their girls in their arms. Niall was the first to saw us he smiled widely at us. Girls were still wearing that stupid frown on their faces.

"Hey girls." They all hugged us one by one. Followed by their girlfriends.

Louis was with danielle
Liam was with Cheryl
Niall was with Ellie
Harry was with Kendall.

"Its pleasure to finally meet you girls in person.!" Cheryl gushed. She is such a sweetheart.

"Yeah Louis is alway talking about how you guys used to hang out in college." Danielle said smiling.

Our conversation was cut short when a girl came to us and told us to start performing. Jason will also join us to sing his part. We made our way to the centre. Greeting people around us. Gigi and Zayn family was also standing together chatting. I wanted his family to stand with mine I wanted all this for me and him.

As the music started Zayn made his way towards us. My breath caught in my throat at the side of him. He was smiling with his former bandmates. His smile disappeared as his eyes locked with mine. He had not even invited us. I guess it was all Gigi plan.

 I guess it was all Gigi plan