uhhstart of my California life.

"Kat get up! your gonna be late for your flight!" my dad yelled from the kitchen. "uuuugggghhhh! fine!" I yelled just to say something. I was going to California earlier than my dad for some odd reason. he told me that he had a week of work left until he could go to California. that meant I had one week alone in California. when I first heard this news my first thought was pennyboarding and skateparks. yea, not anymore.

  I got dressed in some grey, baggy sweatpants, and a Tye-died t-shirt. I put my waist length, electric blue hair in a messy bun. I slipped on my moccasins and took my iPhone off the charger. I grabbed my pennyboard, and my vans black backpack, which consisted of my camera, my laptop, my phone and other chargers, my earbuds, and my most favorite blanket in the whole world. It had kitties and coffee mugs on it.

I couldn't forget to wear my ring. my ring made it so where I could walk in broad day light, kind of like in the vampire diaries. I walked out and drove my black dodge charger to the airport. my dad had to ship my car up to California, so I needed to bring it anyway.

______________in California________________

  I had to sit  next to two people. thankfully I had my earbuds so I could drown out their heart beats. only once I had to go to the bathroom and calm myself down. my eyes were already black when I went in the bathroom. I had to ride my pennyboard to the new house. my dad had already given me the shiny gold key to open all the doors. he had already had my dresser, bed, mini fridge and clothes shipped up here. my mini fridge is full of Arizona tea, and Oreos. that's like my favorite things besides blood and coffee.

dad doesn't know I'm a vampire, but thankfully he bought a house near the woods so I can feed. I feed off of animals, not humans. I decided to go skate around and check out my surroundings and such. the city was about, two blocks from my house. I raced up the stairs and put on a pair of jeans and a black muscle tank. I slipped on my floral print vans and ran down the stairs. I grabbed my ear buds, penny board, and backpack. I skated off and went down an alley way. after skating around town, I stopped at a convenient store and went in. I grabbed an Arnold paulmer Arizona tea and went to the register. my shirt showed dome cleavage, and the clerk was basically looking down my shirt. I rolled my eyes and took my tea and left. it was basically dark outside, so I decided to head home. I was about to go through the same alley when I heard screaming. I picked up my pennyboard and walked over to the alley. there stood a gang of people beating 6 teenage boys almost to death.