tour guide please?

the next morning, I called Trevor." hey, do you think that you child show me cali?" I asked hopeful. "who is this?" he asked.  he ssounded like he had been asleep. "it's Kat..." I trailed off. " oh yea! sorry! just woke up." he said yyawning into the phone. "umm, so what about that tour if cali?" I asked  nervously. "oh yea! sure I can be at your house at 11:30? does that sound good?" he asked. I checked the time. it was 10:59 now. "yea that sounds great! can we take penny boards?" write that was lame. "sure,oh and is it ok  if sam comes with?" he asked. "yea! sure that would be cool." "ok bye Kat, see you in like 30 minutes." he said. "k, bye trevor"

I jumped up and ran to my room. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, and a muscle tank with a sugar skull on it. I straightened my blue hair, and put on a black and red floral snapback. I put on some mascara and eye liner. I grabbed my white slip  on vans, my back pack, and my pennyboard. just then there was a knick on the door. I opened it and standing there was Trevor txting. I grabbed my lanyard and everything else. I stepped out forgetting my ring and I sprinted back inside and up the stairs. I ran back down a few minutes later with my ring on. I locked the door and put my phone in my back pocket." where are we going first?" I asked Sam. "I honestly don't know. hey trev! where are we going first?"

"uhh, the beach?" he asked. "yay!" I love water!" Sam yelled. that human being was quiet weird. we headed to the beach and ran in the sand. I took out ny camera and took pictures. " hey Kat! you liking it so far?" Sam asked while I took pictures. " yea the views are great!". next we went to a Starbucks. "um, Trevor? I've never been to Starbucks before.." u trailed off. "OMG I'M DYING! you've never been to Starbucks?!" he yelled. "is that bad?" I asked confused. "uhh yea! well get you a vanilla bean frappuchino." he said while looking at the menu. "is that hot or cold?" I asked. I literally know nothing about coffee. "it's cold. it's like a vanilla shake, with actual vanilla bean in it though." he said, laughing at me. "thanks." I felt kind if stupid for not going to Starbucks, I mean, I'm 119 years old for goodness sakes!

  after Trevor ordered our drinks,and Sam ordered his, we went and sat outside. I put my penny board down, then set my Starbucks cup on top. I pulled out my camera and took a picture. "can I see?" Trevor asked. "uh, yea sure!" I handed him my camera. "you have true talent kat! Sam look at this!" he handed the camera to Sam. "uh, thanks, but really it's not that go-" "are you kidding Kat? this is great!" Sam said. I hid my face trying to hide my blush. "aww! Trevor she's blushing!!" that made me blush even more. I looked up and got my Starbucks cup. I sipped on it until the sun was setting. I got up and threw my cup in the trash, and got my camera. I put everything in my bag and grabbed my pennyboard. "hey guys? do y'all wanna hangout at ny house?" I asked. I hate being alone in a house. "yea sure! can the other guys come too?" Sam asked.  " yea sure! if I go home now,I'll order pizza and stop at the store and buy some soda and popcorn?" I asked incase they didn't like pizza or something. "great! we can be over there at 8:00?" Trevor asked looking at the time. "yea great! see y'all later!" I took off down the road on my pennyboard.