moo!!

hi guys! I have Starr tests on Tuesday and Wednesday, so, I dont have any homework! this means maybe 2 updates in a week? just maybe....:) I decided to do a question for the week, please answer!!! Q: what are your favorite bands?

my answer: fall out boy, blood on the dance floor, pierce the veil, falling in reverse, sleeping with sirens, and a little nirvana:)

leave nice comments for Me!!!!

~madisonstorckkk

__________________________________________

I woke to noises outside my door. great! it's 12:40 pm, on a Saturday. if you haven't noticed, I sleep for half the day. I walked up to the door and opened it fast. all 6 boys stood there. "what in the he'll do you want! it's 12:45! I was asleep!" I yelled. my plan was to make them think I was fuming mad. it worked. "we-were sorry! we ju-just wanted to see if you were awake o-or not!" kian studdered. I fell back laughing. "your face though! you were like ahh!" I laughed imitating loans face. "are you on drugs? are you drunk or something?" Sam asked, making me laugh harder. "no! but y'all are funny! I see why y'all hve a million subscribers!" I finally calmed down and Trevor helped me up. "I stepped out of my room and went down the stairs. I ran to the fridge and grabbed an Arizona tea, then threw 6 more to the guys. "hey guys, I gotta go grocery shopping. do yall wanna come?" I asked. "yea sure, you might wanna get dressed, and fix your make-up and hair though.." jc trailed off hunting u should go look at myself. I went to ny room and shut the door. u walked over to my special mirror and looked. "what the he'll happend to me!!" I yelled. I heard a whole by ch of snickers outside my door. I sprinted over there and almost pulled the door off the hinges. " why is there eyeliner all over my face?!" I asked. "uhh, it's trevors fault!" they all yelled pointing at Trevor. " well thanks guys!" Trevor yelled. u slammed the door and went to my I home to plug in my phone I blasted falling in reverse and hopped in the shower. after 15 minutes, I hopped out nd throws my hair in a bun. I went to the closet and pulled out a botdf shirt and some black skinny jeans. I pulled on some balck vans and put my now dry hair in a grey beanie. I grabbed my penny board and went out the door. "come on guys!" I yelled throughout the house. "coming!" all 6 yelled. we hopped into my ad I call it my 'hippie van'. I traded in my dodge charger for this van. after 10 minutes of arguing about who got in the front, Trevor had got in the front from the back seat. "hey, Kat I have a question." Sam asked. "what?" I Saud focusing on my driving. "are you like emo?" he asked sounding scared. all of a sudden I heard a smack then someone yell "Sam you dont ask a girl that!!". I laughed. "no, I'm not emo, but I like emo bands and stuff." i answered truthfully.

"since it's question time, what's your favorite animal Kat?" Trevor asked. "elephants that say moo." I said casually. "I mean real animals." Trevor said. the test of the guys snickered. "oh, an elephant is real, and the sound moo is real. you just have to Amish the two different things together and BAM!!" I yelled the bam part. they all laughed. I pulled into a walmart parking spot, and we all got out.

__________________________________________

a/n: hi! so, I guess I'm updating twice thus week! I have 4 staar tests, and I'm only done with 2. wish me luck!!:)

~madisonstorckkk