have fun figuring it out!

"afar do y'all want?" I yelled. one raised his hand. "wait first, tell me yalls names".  the same one raised his hand. "this isn't school! you don't have to raise your hand!" I giggled. "uh y-you seemed m-mad." " you tend to do that when your kind of scared, ok yell me your names, starting with you!" I pointed to a boy with a snapback, vans, skinny jeans, and a tanktop on. "uh, my name's jc, that's conner,Ricky,Trevor, Sam, oh and kian!". "thanks for forgetting my name dufus!" I'm guessing kian called jc. "so what did yall want?" I asked while sitting back down eating my Oreos and drinking my Arizona. "take it away jc!" Conner called. "ok, we wanted to know how you could do that to 3 random guys? that was totally cool!" ishrank in my seat ave bright my knees up to my forehead. "trust me, its not cool when you lose control." I did muffled through my knees. "are you supernatural of something?" Ricky asked. I sighed, but didn't answer. tears were sstarting to well  up in my eyes. I looked up and spoke trying not tto let my voice crack."I guess you could say that I'm not normal. do you need anything else?" I asked, hoping they would leave so u could just run in the woods. "yea, uh sorry for bothering you." Sam I think said. I nodded my head. u fit up and went straight for the door . i opened it and all of then figured out in a line. "uh, bye,wait what's your name? Trevor asked. "I'm Kat. your Trevor right?" I asked hoping I got his name right. "yea, uhh, if you want you can call if you need anyone to be your tour guide." he said handing me a piece of paper. "uh, thanks how old are all of y'all?" I asked kind of suspicious of how old they were. " I'm 15, Conner, Ricky, and jc are all 21, sam and kian are 18."

"wow. your as old as Me. maybe I actually might do something while I'm here." I said mostly to myself. "oh, uh, but Kat! txt me if you ever want a tour guide!" he yelled while riding away on his penny board. I closed the door. due to my hearing, I heard all the other boys yell 'whoo trevor! he got the digits!!!' and 'go get him tiger'. I laughed at there stupidity. Trevor might me more of a brother than a crush. I don't know, but I have freinds...sort of...not really, but they are groing on me. they never suspected that I was a vampire. I'm genius! well that's what I thought.

__________________________________________