sleepovers

hey!:) so I said I would be updating on Fridays, but really ill just update whenever and on Fridays!! I noticed u have 11 reads right now. the good parts are coming soon!!:)

__________________________________________

  I threw myself through the door and and ran up to my bedroom. why am u so excited you ask? well ladies and gents, my crush is coming over, and spending the whole night!

I Put on my spongebob pajama bottoms and a black pierce the veil shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun, then raced down the stairs again. I popped 10 bags of popcorn, ordered 2 pizzas, and to top it off, on the way home I picked up a taco 12 pack! how amazing am I?  I brought everything over to the game room. after everything was put out, I setup the Xbox and picked out horror movies. that took about 45 minutes to do, and it was now obly 7:20. I plopped on my couch and put in my pierce the veil CD. at first it was on low. I went to my fridge and got 3 monster energies. I chugged all 3. the door bell rang and I sprinted over to the door. right in front of me stood 6 boys. I opened the door all the way then lee them to the game room. kian, ricky, and jc, were already half way done when I came in the room. Trevor, and Sam were eating tacos, and Conner was talking to a camera. "Conner, why are you talking to a camera?" I asked. "I'm vlogging! wanna be in my vlog?" Conner said, attempting  to be funny. "uh, no!" I yelled. vampires don't show up in videos, or photos, or mirrors. hopefully he didn't show me tithe camera. I wouldn't be tthere, then they would find out. I came back from my thoughts when something  warm and goey hit my face. I slowly looked over and jc was sitting right beside me. I took my hand and felt my cheek. it was pizza. extra cheesy pizza. "you zoned out!" he laughed. "oh don't worry, you will pay for this!" I smiled sarcastically.

________**sometime later**_________

  "hey guys! we should play spin the bottle!" Sam yelled. "uh, no effense man, but there's only one girl, and 6 guys. I don't want to kiss you." Conner answered. I shook my head showing that I agreed I didn't want to kiss anybody...except Trevor maybe...hehe. "hey let's watch the conjuring!" I suggested. everyone looked at Trevor. "NO! we are not watching a scary movie! I had nightmares for a week after watching paranormal activity!" Trevor yelled. "bu-" he cut me of by throwing a pillow in my face. "fine. can we watch the nnightmare before Christmas then?" that movie was my all-time favorite movie, I even memorized all the songs! "uhh, sure" he trailed off. I jumped up and put the movie in the bluray player. I sat down beside Trevor and grabbed a blanket, which had jack and sally from the nightnare before Christmas on it. funny right? the movie started and I sang along to all the songs. halfway through the movie, Trevor put his head on ny shoulder. about 5 minutes later, I heard soft snores. was Trevor really asleep on ny shoulder? WELL LAFIES AND GENTS, HE WAS!! after the movie was over, I got up and attempted to put trevors head on a pillow. the thing is, he moved and I kind of dropped his head on the floor. sadly I started laughing. jc sat up. "he could sleep through a tornado. hey Kat?" he asked. "yea?" I said after I calmed down. "do u wanna prank the boys?" he asked. I could sense his grin. "yes! dude finally! someone I can do pranks on!" I whispered. I ran to the bathroom and got lotion, and cotton balls. then I went to the kitchen and got syrup, whipped cream, and a soda. I came back and dropped everything on the couch. "k, got the stuff, wanna help now?" I asked. jc got up and turned on the lights, then dimmed them. we put lotion on cotton balls and stuck them on Ricky and Sam's face. then we got whipped cream and rubbed it in Conner's hair. after that, we put syrup in kian and Trevor's hair, then put whipped cream smily faces on them. jc and I's plan was to wake up at 6:30 and yell at the top of our lungs and record the boys getting up. this was going to work  really well.

**********6:30 rolls around**************

"ahhh" me and jc screamed after counting down from 3. Sam, Ricky, and Conner shot up in the air like fireworks. kian sat up slowly and felt his hair. then screamed at the top of his lungs. Trevor was still asleep! I went to the kitchen and got an ice cube. I dropped beside Trevor and stuck the ice cube in his ear tor two seconds then took it out. " OH MY GOSH JC! LOOK EHAT YOU DID!  KAT'S GONNA BE UPSET WITH YOU!!!" someone yelled. "MORE LIKE KILL YOU JC!" another yelled. "DID YOU REALLY STICK AN ICE CUBE IN MY EAR!" that was Trevor. "KAT GET OUT HERE! YOU HELPED!" I came in the living room. "guilty is charged!" I winked at them and smiled. "oh and I stuck the ice cube in your ear. i only have 4showers, then the water hose outside so fight amongst yourselfs, I'm going to bed.' I yawned and started up the stairs.