Will You Be Mine

Breath in , Breath out

As I walk though my front door , I got shivers running down my back .I open my door to see my twin sister standing there with a huge smile on her face, tears running down her face.

"Your BACK !" Said Becky

She runs up to me and hugs me crushing my bones.

"How was Summer School?" Asked Becky.

I grinned. "It was so fun!"

In my head I was screaming summer school was hell. Test every day studying all night the only time I was free was when I was running down the hill for exercise and I tripped on a rock and sprained my ankle!

Mum and dad were sitting on the couch waiting for me to say hi. I stormed up to my room. I was still mad at my parents for sending me to summer school. I was planning on getting a job so I could pay for my dream car. But that didn't happen because my parents decided to send me to freaking summer school!

Next Morning

I woke from my slumber to find breakfast on my side table. I sat up to eat mmmmm pancakes my favourite! After I ate the yummy pancakes I hopped in the shower. After my warm shower I walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, A purple Vans shirt and then I grabbed my high top vans. I went down to the living room to see my little brother Max lying on the couch, I sneak up to him and,

"BOO! " I yelled.

He jumped off the couch in fear. He run up to me and hugged me , he didn't see me last night because I came home late.

"Hey twelvie " I said with a smirk.

He gave me the look I laughed . I went to my sister's room to say good morning , I walked in to see her still fast asleep.

I crept to the side of her bed quietly.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" I yelled in her ear.

Becca shot up in her bed. She looked around the room looking for me, when her eyes landed on me she gave me the dirtiest look she could muster. I grinned at her.

"C'mon lets go for a jog, then we are going shopping!" I said excitedly.

She shook her head. "No, no jogs for me thank you very much. As you can see I'm not one to 'jog'." She stated with a big yawn, and stretch at the end. I shook my head at her while giggling.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of her bed and pushed her towards the cupboard. There wasn't any point for her to shower since she was just going to get sweaty. She can shower after. Mumbling Becca got dressed in a pair of sport shorts and a baggy shirt with her nikes. The shorts and shoes looked new. My parents had been pushing her to be more fit so I'm guessing they brought these clothes thinking she was going to use them. Now she will finally be able to use her sport clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys please can I have

2 votes for the next chapter !

Thank you to Brittany ( CurlyStyles99)

For doing this book with me !