Like A Christmas Tree

The doctor came in to tell my parents the cancer spread all over her, she lit up like a Christmas tree !

My mum burst out crying, my father comforting her with tears in his eyes. My mouth fell open and my eyes started to sting. Hayden wrapped an arm around my waist, trying to comfort me.

The doctor told my father a few things before he left but it was all in a haze. I was shocked, my sister, my twin sister doesn't have long to live and the thought of not having her with me is heartbreaking.

They rush her to Ohio with my mum , dad and max when he gets back they are going there for 2 years but the doctor said she won't live for that long of a time 4 months to 1 year max !

Seconds passed minutes passed hours passed days passed weeks passed months passed 5 months since they have left , I can't go near her because of how close I am to having my babies , my mother came back for the birth we talk for days about Becca and how she missed me I gave her a scrapbook of all our memorise , she gave me a scrapbook of all our memorise too which I cherish for ever !.

I went to sleep that night feeling sick I new her time was up and it was , we got a phone call from dad saying she passed on Tuesday 12:00 but her last words were "Blake and Blair "

I knew what she meant , I have been stuck on names of the babies and I like the names because they start with b and so did she ..

Ooooh ouch " BABIES !!" I yelled

We got in the car , raced to the hospital ............

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short