Baby shopping

"What about this one?" Hayden said, holding up a creepy looking doll.

"No way, that doll is creepy." I said and gave him a stern look.

He looked at the doll. "Yeah, you're right, it is really creepy." he set the doll down and backed away from it, eyeing the doll. 

I laughed, "Come on," I said and dragged Hayden to the clothing area. "Help me look for some cute clothes." 

He nodded and walked to the boys area and looked through the racks of tiny clothes. 

I scanned the racks and pulled out a black one piece, it had writing:

I'm cute. Mom's cute. Dad's lucky. 

I giggled and showed Hayden. 

"Funny." he said and a small smile came on his face.

I grinned and put it back into the rack. 

My bag vibrated and I pulled out my phone. 

"Hi mum," I answered. 

"Faith," My mother breathed, "something happened."

"What, what happened mum?" I asked confused. 

"It's Becca, they don't know what happened, she just stopped breathing." My mother said, her voice shaky. 

"Okay, we're coming now." I said and hung up.

Nothing can happen to Becca, she's my sister, my twin, my best friend. I can't loose her.

I told Hayden and we got to the car and sped to the hospital. When we got there I walked as fast as I could to reception. 

"Becca White, please" I rushed out. 

"She's in room 268, level three." The nurse said sweetly and gave me a polite smile. 

I nodded and thanked her before hurrying to the elevator. 

"Faith, be careful." Hayden said following me. 

Once in the elevator I pressed level three. It dinged and the doors opened. I fast walked down the hall scanning the numbers on the doors. 

265.. 266.. 267.. 268.

I swung the door open and saw doctors surrounding Becca's bed. A nurse noticed me and hurried over. 

"You can't be in here, please wait outside." She said and closed the door. 

"Faith," My mum called. 

"Mum, what is going on?" I asked my eyes starting to water. 

 My mum looked like a mess; her hair was all over the place and her make up was smudged. My dad was sitting in a seat outside Becca's room, he didn't say anything or even look up. 

"They don't know, they been in there for 20 minutes now." My mother sobbed and pulled me into a hug. 

Tears started to pour down my face, Hayden gave me a reassuring smile but I could tell he was holding back tears aswell. 

What could of possibly happened?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

give us a like if you enjoyed this chapter xx

lots of love