Something Bad

8 days later :

I woke from my slumber with a lump of vomit in my throat I run to my bathroom , lift the toilet seat up and puke ,ewwwwwww .mmm I have a craving for pancakes , I run down the stairs , run to the stove to make pancakes . I heard footsteps coming down the stairs , I turned around to see Becca standing there.

" Do you want pannncak BECCA " I YELLED

I walked to her, She fainted to the ground , I run to her life less body, tears streaming down my face.I was screaming Becca.

" Mum and dad " I yelled

" Mum dad " I tried to nothing to come , I was scared

With my last gasp of air I yelled

" Mum and dad !"

They run the stairs still asleep , dad yelled 'call the ambulance' , mum was screaming 'my little girl !' , I grab her away from Becca life less body then I called 911. I couldn't stop crying. She can't die, she can't.

We arrive at St. John's hospital , Hayden called me 5 times we were going on a date today but I didn't want to talk . 3 hrs later Hayden rang agin as I pick up the phone the doctor came in , I put my phone in my bag , The doctor said.

" Your daughter has cancer but we don't know what kind we need to do more test "

I couldn't speak , mums crying on the ground , dads standing there like a deer in head lights. I gasped and broke down crying, letting out loud sobs.

" My twin has cancer " I yelled in pain

" Wait your her twin? " the doctor asks, looking worried.

" Yes " I replied, suddenly nervous because of his facial expression.

They rush me in to test me for any cancer , as they were checking for stomach the doctor look worried and left the room , I was thinking to my self I have a stomach cancer, I started panicking, my parents rush in.

" Faith" the doctor said

" Yes " I squeaked

" You are 4 days pregnant " he said

" What what " I replied "how.. What.. I"

" WHAT " dad yelled and I flinched.

I suddenly remember the night at the party a few days ago.

"A few days ago, Hayden an I," I took a deep breathe, "we got drunk and you know what happen next "I told them

My mother was ok with the idea because she got pregent with us when she was 18 and I am 17 , but my dad was angry has hell .

I grab my phone , and rang Hayden

" Hey babe " I said

" Hey how come you didn't answer my phone calls " he replied

" I am in the hospital "

" What! " he said

"My sister has cancer and they we checking if I had cancer but they found I was Pergrent ...

" Was that from the party we went to " he ask

" Yes " I replied

He hang up the phone

" Hello hello Hayden "

As I was laying there on the bed holding my stomach all I could think of is I was not having abortion never

1 hr passed they want to keep me in hospital for a few days . Hayden ran in flushed looking for me , he ran to my side and kiss me

" Your missing some " I said with a small smile.

Then he kiss my belly where our child is laying my stomach , he stayed with me the whole day rubbing my belly and kiss me and said every thing is going to be ok .

I finally got home a week later because they thought I would have cancer and it can hurt the baby , Becca is home as well she has breast cancer but they catch it quick so she has an 80 % of living she doesn't have any Idea that I am pregnant .

" Hey faith do u want a drink" she ask

" No I am good " I replied

" I need to tell you something.." I trailed off, nervous.

"Yeah...?"

I took a deep breath, "okay don't freak out," I rested my hand on my tummy. "I'm, I'm pregnant." I finally got out.

She was silent for a moment, letting the words sink in. Her face brightened and a massive smile graced her face.

"Faith, oh my god, you.. you're pregnant!" she said excited.

She ran up to me and hugged me tightly but cautiously because of the baby.

"I know," I breathed, a grin on my face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys thanks for 52 reads and 9 votes plz can we get 12 votes , ihave three chapters ready to go up but they wont go up untill it gets 12 or more plz ily