First Day Of Hell

I woke up to the room shaking. I froze in my bed. this is it I'm going to die. I can't die though, I'm too young!

Becca ran into my room.

"Faith get up! We're having an earthquake!" She screeched.

My eyes went wide, holy shit. I shot out of my bed and ran down the hall after Becca and into the basement. My father locked the door and second later his eyes widened.

"Shit we forgot Max and Jet ( our black Labrador ) .

Next thing you here is Knock Knock ..

MAX ! I yelled I swag the door open to see him and jet staying there with angry looks on their faces , I grab max and hold him in my arms

"Faith" he said bursting in too tears

"It's going to be ok " I whispered trying to hold back my tears .

8 hours later

I woke from my slumber realising we are still in the basement . I woke everybody to what the damage was, I tired to open the door something blocking the way !

My dad is pushing as hard he can Yes he opens a small crack to slide throw

They all point at me ?

"Why me " I said surprised

" Your skinny and flexible " mum said with a smile on her face

I push throw barely making it throw .

I froze when my eyes meet the damage of our once house!

I quickly move the rumble from the door . Mum and dad come out first pulling out Becca and max then out came jet trying to find his chew toy.

Mum burst into tears

"Our house it's all gone " mum said screaming !

We tired to collect all our things , I find my suitcase under my shelf that was spilt in half . I have a full bag of clothes books ,pictures , All the kinds of things . I was walking to Becca with it went all black ....

----------------------------------------------

CAN I HAVE 3 MORE VOTES ?

Sorry it's short

Love chloe !