Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

"Where the fuck were you last night?"

I glared from my spot on the bed as I watched Sept walk in through the door into our bedroom. He was sexy as usual, wearing no shirt under his black leather jacket with a pair of matching pants and his huge shitkickers thumping across the floor. His long black hair was hoisted high in a ponytail that streamed down his back, his dark eyes not quite focused, indicating he was drunk as shit.

Again.

"Who are you? My mother?" Sept asked without looking at me as he shrugged his jacket off and threw on the nearby chair. I glared at him further as he went into the bathroom. I shoved the blankets back and shot to my feet, stalking into the bathroom where Sept was splashing water on his face.

"Who were you with?" I asked.

"Friends."

"You don't have any friends."

"Shows how little you know about me," Sept drawled, and I twitched, burning holes in his back as he turned away from me to pat his face dry. He cracked his neck from side to side and took a deep breath, tilting his head back before he turned to look at me.

"What? Waiting for a fuck?" He asked.

"Yes, among other things," I muttered. I didn't specify other things. I didn't need to. Sept should know me by now. I didn't need to say what I needed, what I wanted.

He stared at me for the longest time, then inclined his head. He swept over to me, and I sucked in a deep slow breath as he came right up to me, reaching up with his hands to cup my face, his head dipping down toward my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted his kiss, savoring the feel of his hot tongue sliding against mine. I moaned low in my throat, pressing back against the doorframe as Sept stepped up close to me, tucking his leg in between mine so he could lift it, massaging between my legs. I shuddered, feeling limp and weak as he kissed me deeply, his hands sliding down my arms to get to my hips.

Our make out session moved to the bedroom on the bed, and he shoved me back roughly, reaching up to pull his hair out from its ponytail. He shook his hair out and climbed on top of me, shoving my pants down off my waist so I could fling them off somewhere on the floor. He dipped his head down to kiss me again, but I turned my face away.

"You don't get to kiss me after leaving me alone all fucking night, you goddamn prick," I ground out. Sept laughed softly, reaching up to tuck the hair behind my ear.

"Were you jealous?"

"No, I was horny."

"Of course you were. You'd never miss me if I was gone," Sept muttered, then started to kiss down my chest. I frowned, reaching down and snatching a handful of his hair, making him growl and snap his head up to glare at me. I drew his face close to mine.

"Fuck you," I said through ground teeth, "I'd fucking die without you." I slammed my lips against his and kissed him hard. His eyes were wide, surprised, before they flickered shut and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing me back hungrily. I moaned as he held onto me, then flipped me over and filled me up just the way I liked it. I cried out, gripping the sheets, hugging the pillow close to my face as he started to thrust his hips up against me, the sound of our skin slapping together, my hips jumping up off the bed. I purred, rubbing my face against the pillow.

"Fuck, Sept, yes. Gods, I love you," I whined. Sept's hand came against my ass hard and I yelped, then moaned as he put his weight down on top of me and dipped his lips down to my ear.

"I love you too, Theo. I love you... so much. I love you so much."

Tears pricked my eyes as I felt them fall shut.