Reminder!

We're quite upset and frustrated to see this....

We've noticed quite a few of you have been given us rude comments like in the form for example.

Hold up there, isn't this OUR contest you are willingly entering?

For example, one certain person that one of us recall didn't want to follow the rules due to the fact that they stated that they didn't want to follow us yet.

So Honey decided to tell them that it's important to and it's good you've read it but please follow them too.

The person didn't like it and instead continued with their rude behaviour!

We waited for that particular person to follow us to be counted but nothing of that happened instead we received another rude comment.

Mind you, nobody has forced you to enter.

You should have seen another form that contained half of the form questions missed out and couldn't care less about adding them or even reading the rules.

When we tried to explain its a MUST then they simply decided to give us some more rude comments.

What the heck?!

We will NOT tolerate this. From now on, we will be reporting that person and deleting their comments and if they have been accepted but decide to give us rudeness then they will be disqualified.

We're sorry but that's unacceptable.

Of course, many of you are absolutely nice and amazing! But others however, seem to be the opposite.

Thank you for reading this.