🎤Just some quick announcements....🎤

Hey guys!

Melody here!

I just wanted to let you know that I have changed my username. My previous username was JustHereForTheCake99 but my new one is Melodies_Madness7241 . Just wanted to let you know just in case you saw the new username and got a bit confused! 

Also, another important point...

The deadline for the HMM Awards is just around the corner! I'm sure most of you must have seen the decided deadline, right?

If you still haven't entered your book then just remember only a small amount of time is left! If you are still having doubts like whether your book is good enough or not or if you think; 'There's no point in me entering, because I'm not going to win anyway' let me tell you that it doesn't hurt to enter does it?

You never know if me or one of the other judges may see your book standing out from the rest and you could end up winning! Whereas if you don't enter your book and the competition closes, you would be constantly thinking; 'What if?'

Remember we are fair judges judging on the grammar, development, the plot and etcetera.

Just give it a try!

Think optimistically!

So please if you have any other questions don't hesitate to PM this account or any of our individual accounts and we promise we will get back to you as soon as possible!

P.S most of the times we're more active on our own accounts.

~Melody 😁