1: Making Out

AJ:
I'm still living with my dad cause I'm in college, and he thinks I need to get up at 6:45 every morning.

"AJ! Wake up!" Dad yelled.

"Ugh. I don't wanna go to the field today." I groan.

"You're going." Dad threw the covers off me.

"Dad!" I exclaim.

"You have 10 minutes." He leaves the room.

I groan, getting up. I throw on a random Cubs shirt with black leggings and my Adidas classics.  I put my hair in a messy bun and go with no makeup. I walk downstairs with my phone in hand and my backpack with homework for classes. It's only April so I'm still in classes.

"Good, you're ready." Dad grabs his keys.

We go out to his vehicle, stop at Starbucks then get to Wrigley. I'm sitting in the dugout doing school work while the guys are doing practice.

My dad calls practices at the most ridiculous times. But hey, get it out of the way.

"AJ! Heads up!" I hear, I look up and quickly dodge an incoming baseball.

I wonder who fouled that.

"Willson! Watch it!" I heard my dad's voice.

Willson, that's who.

Practice gets over just as I finish my philosophy homework for college. As I'm packing up my work I feel arms wrap around me.

"Hello Gorgeous." I heard the voice of the very attractive Venezuelan catcher.

I turn around to face him.

"Hey." I smiled.

"I waited until your dad exited the field so I could see you." Willson says.

"Aw, you're sweet." I zipped up my backpack.

Willson spins me around and kisses me. I kiss him back as he pushes me against the half wall, half fence. Next thing I know, Willson and I are in a very intense make out session.

"Wills--whoa." The voice of Javier Baez booms.

Willson pulls away from me.

"Javy, you've gotta keep it on the down low. If Joe finds out, he will kill me." Willson tells Javy.

"Okay, your secret is safe with me. But Rizzo was looking for you, so he had me come get you." Javy said.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." Willson shoos his Puerto Rican teammate away.

Javy goes back in the locker room, and Willson and I get another minute of our mini make out session.

New story!! What do you guys think?