3: Study Day

AJ:
I go back to my dad's house because Willson had something to do with Javy and Addison, which was fine with me cause I had some work to do.

"AJ down here now!" I hear my dad yell. "What?" I ask, coming down with my Calculus book.

"Why didn't you come back last night?" He asked.

"Because I was staying at a friend's after going to a party." I said.

"Oh." He replied. "I told you that last night." I say. "I forgot. Sorry." Dad tells me.

I go back to my room to finish homework. Fuck college.

A few minutes later, my phone buzzes. Willson's name is on the Caller ID. I notice it's a FaceTime call. I answer, propping my phone up.

"Hey Beautiful." Willson said.

"Hey." I smiled.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Homework." I sigh.

"That sucks." He replied.

"Yeah, it does. Finals are hell." I highlight something in my Biology text book.

"I wish I could see you in person." Willson said.

"I could tell my dad I'm going to study with a friend and then meet you somewhere." I smirked.

"Mine and Javy's apartment?" Willson asks.

"Yeah that will work. But I'm bringing my books cause I still got studying to do." I tell him.

"That's fine." Willson tells me.

"Okay, I'll be there in like 15." I say.

"Alright. Bye baby." He said.

"Bye." I hang up.

I pack my books and my MacBook with the charger, my phone charger and my phone. I walk downstairs, finding my dad in the living room.

"Dad I'm going to study with Andrew." I lie.

"Alright." Dad's eyes never leave the TV.

I roll my eyes, putting on my shoes, walking out putting my backpack in the backseat. I get in the drivers side, driving to Willson and Javy's. I pull into the parking tower to the top floor because that's where their apartment it. I pull next to Willson's car, grab my backpack and walk to the door. I find his apartment and knock on the door. It opens and there stands Javy.

"Hey AJ." Javy pulls me into a quick "bro hug". It's our thing.

"Willson is showering but you can chill with me" Javy said.

I nod and I sit by him on the sectional couch. I grab my MacBook out and my books. I pull up the Google Slides presentation I have to send to my professor in Biology.

"Why you gotta do that?" Javy asked. Jesus Christ, Javy. "I'm in college." I laughed. "For what?" He wondered. "Sports training." I tell him. "I'm looking to work in the MLB or NHL when I'm out of college." I say. "Oh, cool." He responded. "Yup." I replied, finishing my presentation and send it to my professor.

I see Willson walk out with a shirt in his hand but shirtless. I didn't realize I was staring until he said something and Javy was laughing.

"Babe take a picture, it will last longer." Willson said, putting on a shirt.

My face was red hot. I'm blushing hella hard. Willson sits down then pulls me on his lap.

"Agh. I need a girlfriend." Javy groans.

"I keep telling you that I have someone for you, Javy." I laughed.

"I know." He looks down. "I'm just nervous." Javy says. "Don't be." I wink.

I look at Willson and he knows what I'm gonna do.

Kind of a cliffhanger 😏