5: Telling Willson...err And Friends

AJ:
"Addison Jo! I'm home!" I heard my dad yell. Jesus Christ, Dad.

I stand up and walk downstairs. I have an oversized hoodie on cause I'm showing a little already and I don't want my dad to know....just yet. Especially cause I'm pregnant with one of his players' child.

"Hey Pops." I say.

"Hey. How was the doctor yesterday?" Dad asks.

"Just a virus." I lie. "Oh. At least it's nothing serious." He smiles.

"Yeah." Except it was a big deal. "I'm gonna go to the field. I have to do some paper work. Wanna come?" He asked. "Yeah, sure." I replied.

I go grab my phone and charger. I text Willson in the car.
{A: Hey 💕}
{W: What's up? I miss you, baby girl}
{A: just going to Wrigley with my dad}
{W: I'm at Wrigley right now with Anthony, Addison, Javy, Kris and Jake}
{A: Ooh cool!}
{W: I wanna see you}
{A: We will have to go somewhere private cause I have to tell you something.}
{W: Okay love 💕}

We get to Wrigley and instead of going to my dad's office like I usually do, I meet Willson out in the dugouts. Only Javy knows we're together besides obviously Willson and I. I see him on the dugout bench playing on his phone. I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"Hey AJ." Willson kissed me.

"Hey." I smiled, taking off the oversized hoodie, then looking down, noticing my bump had grown a little.

"So what did you need to tell me?" He asked.

"Here." I hand him the folder.

He opens it and his jaw drops. "Y-you're p-pregnant?" He looked at me. I nod.

"That's awesome babe!" Willson pulled me on his lap and kissed me.

"I'm showing." I say to him. "What? How far are you?" He wondered.

"2 months and 8 days." I tell him, standing up.

"I have an appointment in 2 weeks. And luckily I'm done with classes so I don't have to worry about missing any class time." I sit back down by him.

He pulls me on his lap, putting his hand on my belly.

"Yeah I think I can make it, we have 3 off days next week." He says.

I tell him the actual day and he says he can make it.

"Can we keep this on the DL? I don't want people knowing about it. Especially my dad." I wonder.

"Can we at least tell Javy?" Willson asks.

"Yeah, but not here." I agree to tell Javy. "Who all knows?" He looks at me.

"The doctor, nurse, me, you, Heather and now Javy will." Willson nods.

I hear voices coming towards the dugout. I quickly put on my hoodie again and move down from Willson, playing Panda Pop on my phone.

"Joe, I found her!" I heard the voice of Anthony Rizzo.

"Where was she?" I heard my dad's voice.

"Dugout." Anthony replied.

"Alright, thanks!" I heard my dad's voice fade away.

"What are you two crazy cats up to?" Anthony sits in between Willson and I.

"Nothing, dude." Willson said.

"Are you two together?" Anthony asked.

"No." I replied.

"Liar." Anthony replied. "Am not."

I feel nauseous so I throw up into a garbage can in the dugout. Gross.

"Whoa! Gross! AJ are you pregnant?" I hear the voice of Javy.

"Shhh. Keep your voice down!" I sit back down.

"Oh my god!" Anthony exclaimed. "And Willson is the father?!" Anthony added on.

"Fuck." I hear Willson mumble. "You two have to keep it on the DL. We don't want the media or Joe knowing." Willson tells the two other baseball players.

"Secrets are safe." Javy and Anthony high five each other.

"So you are together?" Anthony asks. "Yes." Willson said.

"How long?" He wondered. "4 months." I tell him. "How far pregnant are you?" Javy asked. "2 months and 8 days." I tell him. They nod. I'm praying this doesn't get out. Especially to my dad.

Wow, so Willson knows, Anthony knows AND Javy knows.