UPDATE

Hello and apologies to everyone! I hope all of you are still listening and tuning in.

After a brief hiatus from Wattpad, I'm back! I had left with a heavy heart and a lack of inspiration nipping at my heels. Leaving all of you had been difficult and, in the months that I had been away, I found myself missing all of my readers, your wonderful comments, your positive attitudes. Sometimes, life gets in the way of what we love and life hit me hard last year. It's hard to write when you lack inspiration - when you find yourself too busy to write. However, with summer coming to fruition, I find myself back at my computer, ready to write, full of inspiration.

Updates: "Lost Love Found" will be put on hold for the time being. "Planet of Angels" is a work in progress. However, I have a surprise for you all. With the finale of season 4 of The 100, I have a new book in the works - so, as usual, STAY TUNED and keep on the lookout for a new title. The first chapter of the new series will be posted within the day or posted tomorrow.

I hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me for the long hiatus and, as always, lots of love.

Kate

P.S. Bellarke is rising. Bellarke is canon.