Teething and Rum

No one requested this I just thought of this and I had to write it.

Killian's POV

While Emma was out with everyone else doing who knows what. I was left alone with the baby. Olivia is 6months old and she is a sweet baby girl. I was drinking my rum when she started screaming.

 I was drinking my rum when she started screaming

"Livvy whats the matter?" I ask picking her up.

She continued to scream and I noticed that there was a small tooth growing in.

"Oh my baby that must hurt, but we dont have any baby teeth things. Okay. Hang on." I say.

I didnt know what to do so I place some rum on my finger and where the tooth was. She then stopped crying.

"Killian why is your finger in our daughter's mouth? Emma asks walking in with Henry and her parents.

"She's teething love and I didnt know what else to do." I say.

"Okay." She and walked up stairs.

"But why is your rum out?" Henry asks.

"Killian, Did you put rum on your finger and place it in your daughter's mouth?" Snow asks.

"Maybe." I say.

"Oh Emma is gonna kill you." David says.

"No she wont. Will she?" I ask.

Emma has walked back into the room and they all just looked at her.

"What? Is this because Im not worried about what he is doing. Honestly Im just glad its not his hook in her mouth." Emma says.

"Killian put rum on his finger and placed it in Olivia's mouth." Snow says.

"Swan, please dont be mad." I say.

"Again Im not mad." Emma says.

"Your not?" I ask.

"Emma he put rum in your child's mouth yell at him." David says.

"Im not surprised. Plus Rum does numb pain so.." Emma says.

"Well she married a pirate and a pirate knows that rum always comes in handy." I say.

Emma eventually got the teething rings for Liv, but sometimes when she isnt home I use some rum. Mostly because I dont want to get up and grab the ring out of the freezer. Why do that when the rum is right there.

I hope you all liked it.

Also Please Request some new ideas.

Thanks.