Jealous of Brother.

No one requested this I just decided to write this.

Emma's POV

Lately I have been taking care of my brother for my parents and something about it was bothering Killian. I was in Granny's with my brother. He was sitting in a booster seat next to me. Then Killian walked in and went right past me and sat at the bar.

"Umm Killian come sit with your wife." I say.

"Swan... I didnt see you there." He says.

He got of the stool and sat across from me and he didnt even look at me.

"Did I do something?" I ask him. 

"No love. You didnt. Im... Just tried." He says.

"No I did something. Your mad at me. You cant lie to me." I say.

"Okay you want the truth its not you love.. Its him." He says and points at my brother.

"Killian he's a baby. Why are you mad at... Are you jealous that Im spending alot of time with him?" I ask.

"Me... Jealous... Of a baby... No... Okay yes." He says.

"Aww Killian Im sorry. I just wanted to do something nice for my parents." I say.

"I know love. I love that your spending time with your brother thats not why Im alittle jealous of you with him." He says.

"Then why?" I ask.

"Well..." He says.

He had a hard time telling me what he wanted to say, but I think I knew where it was going.

"Killian are you jealous about this because you rather have me taking care of our own baby?" I ask.

"Maybe... Is that something you would want?" He asks.

"Yeah I would love that actually." I say.

After that Killian wasnt so jealous anymore. Once my parents picked Neal up, Killian and I decided it was time to add our own little baby to the family.

Request Some ideas I can write, though I have my own idea that I will post tomorrow.