First

Prom didn't feel like prom at all.

Kaka-announce lang ng emcee na magsisimula na ang inaabangan ng lahat na free dance. Romantic music serenaded the whole place so the guys stood from their seats and shamelessly walked towards the girl they wanted to dance with. Syempre, ang mga babae ay todo sa pagpapabebe pero bumigay din naman.

"Maapakan sana yang paa mo." I shook my head. I was looking at one of my crushes who's with his girlfriend. Hindi sila bagay, mas bagay sana kami.

I drank water from the wine glass and tapped my wet lips with tissue.

Ilang kamay na ang nakita kong humawak sa bewang at pumatong sa balikat pero wala pa ring lumapit sakin.

Am I ugly? Of course not! In fact, I look fit for a prom queen.  I stand out from those hideous girls at kaya ko ring lamangan ang mga pretty faces dito. But why wouldn't any man ask for my hand?

Okay, calm down Luisa. As if anyone's man enough here so just act like you're enjoying your alone time at prom and—

"Hi."

Nilingon ko si, I forgot his name, but he's my tablemate and he's a junior and he's, well he looks nice. His suit is navy blue and it matches the navy blue accents on my dress so we really look like a, um, a good pair.

"Ah, yes?" I didn't know what expression to use.

"Will you," He couldn't look at me and he's touching his ears like it's itchy. "I mean, can you da—"

"Danny boy!" We both turned to the ecstatic guy who leaned his hand on my chair. "What are you doing here all by yourself?"

Um, hello? So ano ako?

The Danny guy got up from his seat. He didn't even look back at me before they both left!

"Okay, sparkling ladies and dazzling gents, lets loosen up a bit and dance to the beat! The night is young everybody so please do participate. Lets party people!"

I guess that was my cue to let loose. I don't want to be KJ the whole night.

"Luisa, come here!" My friends called. We're a group of 3. Me, Hailey, and Scarlet. May kasama silang lalaki na ka-batch lang din namin.

"You look bored kanina," sabi ni Scarlet. I couldn't agree more.

"Who's that guy with Hailey?" I asked. She's swaying her hips while he's holding her waist. She's gonna be stoned tomorrow if the higher-ups see this.

"Oh, Uno?" Napasigaw si Scarlet para marinig ko dahil lumakas yung music. She cupped her hands, "Just a fling."

Ay nako Hailey.

"You want one?"

Nagulat ako sa lalaking biglang sumulpot sa likod ko. Nanigas ako dahil I can feel him close to my peaches. I think I heard his voice a while ago.

"Who are you?" I turned my neck and saw that he was that guy who approached and took off with that Danny boy. But this one's really fast, he held my waist kaagad. "What are you doing?"

"Hmm, nothing?" His breath tickled my neck. "Why don't you copy your friend? Let's have fun, babe."

My head boiled with anger and my elbow swiftly hit his stomach. Napaatras siya. I held his chin up with my left hand and slapped him with my right. He touched his face and looked at me with disgust.

"Kaya pala walang may gusto sayo! Ang arte-arte mo kasi."

Lalo akong nagalit sa sinabi niya. Dumating sina Scarlet at Hailey para kung sakaling awatin ako. Kung hindi lang mamahalin tong heels nato baka sinipa ko na siya.

"You think girls are fish na pwede mo lang bingwitin? You maniac!"

He just looked at me from head to toe and made a look. "You look cheap. Excuse you."

Bago pa siya makaalis I did not hesitate to take off my Gucci heels at ihagis ito sa kanya.

What a night!