Chapter 7

(Deans POV)

I turned around after giving Riley my Tshirt to Roman and Seth staring at me"what?" i asked

"oh nothing" Roman said with big grin on his face.

I ignored him and walked over to my bag and put another tshirt on and sat down eating my pizza.

I could feel the boys staring at me. I flipped them off and went back to eating my pizza.

(Rileys POV)

Oh my god did he actually do that? Dean had given me his shirt that he was wearing.

Oh my god does he have a good body as well. What am i saying i just broke up with Randy.

I put on Deans shirt, as i did i could smell his cologne it smelt good.

I shook the thoughts from my head and put on my dance shorts luckily the shirt covered my ass.

I headed into the lounge where all three guys looked at me. I sat down in the arm chair and grabbed my pizza.

I ate slowly which shocked the guys as they were shoveling theirs down.

I had 3 slices and i was stuffed. I placed my pizza box down on the table " help yourself" i said going to get a glass of water.

I tried to reach a glass on the top shelf since i was too short.

Untill Roman passed it to me and smiled at me. Little did i realise that as i was trying to reach for the glass the top i had borrow from Dean had risen up and shown of my little skimpy dance shorts showing my ass to all of them.

I filled the glass with water and put the glass in the sink.

I walked back pass the guys and noticed Dean with big grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes and entered my room and shut the door.

I decided to turn my phone on i needed to speak to AJ. She was the only one that i made friends with.

'hey AJ what's up?' i text her

AJ: 'where the hell are you, we have been worried about you'

" whose we? And im in the shields room, they didn't want me to leave, well Dean didnt'

'everyone has been worried, Randy has been panicking over where you went'

'oh like he cares its over between us after what he did' i replied

'what did he do?' AJ asked didn't she get told? I thought

'he backhanded me across the face'

'no one told me, are you ok? Im going to kick his ass'

" you'll have to get in line Dean wants to give him a good beating

'ooo Dean Ambrose huh?'

' its not like that' i replied

' well if your still here want to go to the gym tomorrow and we can talk about it?'

'sure ill meet you there at 10, im due to fly back home tomorrow as well' i replied then got myself tucked up in bed

The next morning i got dressed in my gym kit and asked AJ to meet me in the lobby.

I walked out the room and noticed Dean on the couch snoring away. I left a note saying i was at the gym with AJ.

Then i noticed a room key on the side and took it and mentioned that on the note.

I met AJ in the lobby and we headed to the gym.