Chapter 16

Just then.the door went " ill go" Dean said.

I walked so i could see who was at the door it was Seth and Roman.

"hey Riley" Seth said

"hey Seth, hi Roman"

"hey Riles" Roman said

"wow no one has called me Riles since school"

"Dude you ready for tonight then" Seth asked Dean

"yeah of course i am"

"then lets go"Roman said

I completely forgot that RAW was tonight

"Riley you coming with us?" Seth asked me

"umm.. Sure let me just go and grab a jumper"

I came back downstairs to the boys waiting by the front door.

We climbed in the car with Dean driving.

It didn't take long to get to the arena.

Once there the boys went to change for their match against Kane and the new age outlaws. Old age outlaws if you ask me.

I decided to go to catering and see if I could find anyone.

I went to the food table and grabbed a bottle of water. I'm sure that the boys would need it if I didn't. I turned to leave and what I saw was a shock I couldn't believe it I had to blink and look hard, I saw Summer Rae sitting on Randy's lap with her arms around his neck and they were both giggling.

I felts twitch in my stomach. I rubbed my stomach. I was trying to turn to leave I couldn't see this sickening sight but I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

"Hey Riley" AJ said making me tear away from the sight of Randy and Summer.

"Hey Aj, how you doing?"

"Good ya, you sick of seeing this sight as well as everyone else?"

"When did that even happen?" I asked

"Last week apparently, around the time of your baby shower"

"Ah ok.., anyway I better go find Dean I'm sure he is wondering where I am" I said walking out of catering heading in the direction of the shields locker room.

I was almost half way when a hand grabbed me and pulled me into a black room.

"What the hell...?" I said worried about what was happening

"Miss me beautiful?" A voice said I could tell it was Randy I'd know that voice anywhere

"What the hell do you want Randy?" As I asked a light turned on. I looked around and saw we were in a store room.

"I want you"

"Wait... what?!" I asked puzzled wasn't he just in catering with Summer Rae on his lap.

"Don't you get it Randy, you and I are over I'm with Dean now" I said

He walked towards me, I backed up against the walk but he kept walking till he was only a matter of inches from my face.

"You just don't get it do you? You're mine always have and always will be" she said before he roughly crashed his lips to mine. I tried to fight it but Randy was too strong.

He broke the kiss and just walked away. I was shocked about what had just happened that I didn't bother going to the shields locker room I got a cab and headed back to Deans house.