A night to remember (WWE randy orton/ dean Ambrose)

Chapter 1

I was in my bedroom getting ready for work. Im a bar tender at our local bar. I had just done my hair and makeup and put my uniform on.

Maybe i should take a moment to introduce myself, hi my name is Riley, im 25 years old. I have short black hair. Im 5 foot 2. With grey/green eyes.

I live not to far from the bar i work at. I have been working there for nearly 2 years and I absolutely love it.

I left my flat and locked the door. I put my head phones in and put my mp3 player on as it started blasting out demons by 3 tech mafia.

I left the lobby and walked the half a mile to work.

I arrived at the pub and was greeted by my co worker Becca.

"hi Riley how you doing?"

"good thanks, where's Jason?"

Jason was the bar owner

" he is in the back, apparently there is a special event tonight so we wont have all the rowdy regulars"

"oh ok" I said a bit surprised

I hung up my jacket and grabbed my apron from the counter top and walked into the back.

"hey Jason, Becca said there is some special event tonight?" I asked

" hey Riley yeah there is, the WWE is in town and they have hired the whole bar for a special party event" Jason replied

"really?" i said with a bot of a high pitched voice

"bit of a fan of the WWE?"

"a bit of a fan is a bit of an understatement" i smiled

"well, it will be an easy night bars all paid for so just keep a record of what people order"

" so just put it through on the system as a prepaid?" I questioned

"yep" Jason replied

"ok cool"

"yep well they will all be arriving soon, is Jake here yet? I need him on the door to make sure its just the WWE people that come through" Jason said getting up. I followed out to the bar and got ready for the nights shift. Becca was helping the catering staff setting up food.

I saw Jason talking to Jake the body gard. I checked myself in the mirror behind the bar.

Just then people started arriving. First through the door was Hunter and Stephanie followed by Vince. I had to double blink and almost pinch myself at what i was seeing.

"hey beautiful is it possible to get a beer" someone asked

I looked away from Hunter to see Randy Orton standing at the bar.

I served him his beer and put it on the system. He turned and headed off to a table and took a seat.

I couldn't believe how good he looked he was wearing a black t-shirt which showed off his muscles and dark blue denim jeans.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by more superstars arriving, John Cena, C M Punk.

Time pasted and Becca and I got really busy serving drinks to everyone.

Just then Hunter asked for silence.

" everyone i want to you thank you for coming to celebrate tonight please enjoy yourself"

The night carried on and went fast there was dancing and drinking. But i always felt that someone was watching me. I noticed Dean Ambrose looking at me a couple of times, but i just rolled my eyes at him and went back to work.