Chapter 12

(Deans POV)

I practically ran out of the door when the boys turned up. I mean i love Riley to bits and was excited about being a dad but baby showers and gatherings kinda creepy.

We headed to a promo and soon after we were told that there would be a quick signing.

We got there and there were girls screaming. God they are so loud when they scream. How do they get to that pitch that hurts your ears?.

After the signing i couldn't wait to get to the gym lift some weights.

I changed and headed straight for the treadmill.

I must of only been running for a couple of minutes when someone hopped on the treadmill next to me.

I turned and saw summer Rea god this girl is annoying.

She skilled at me i just continued to run on the treadmill.

I came to the end of my run and headed over towards the weights were Roman and Seth were.

However i was stopped with a hand on my shoulder "hey cutie" i turned and it was Summer Rea

"what you want?"

"you" she giggled and kissed my cheek

I wiped it off and continued over to the weights but Summer Rea wouldn't quit bugging me.

"Dude we going to hit the practice ring" Roman said

I followed but Summer Rea jumped up on my back

" Summer get off me"

"make me"she said

I grabbed her legs and easily dropped her on the floor.

" what was that all about"Seth asked as i slid in the ring

I shrugged my shoulders "how am i suppose to know" i replied

Seth and I started in the ring with Roman as ref after a lot of back and forth i pinned Seth and won our little match when we heard the sound of clapping.

We turned around and saw Summer Rea jumping and clapping "well done cutie" she said she then jumped into the ring and jumped on me and started kissing me i tried to push her off but as i did she bit my lip and deepened the kiss.

All i heard was a door slam i looked in the direction and saw Riley.

Summer jumped of me and giggled "i thought you said she wasn't going to be here" she smiled at me

"your welcome to him" Riley said walking pit of the room.

I started to go after her.

I got outside of the gym to see Riley drive away in her car.

I cursed and kicked the bin outside.