Chapter Seven

I love this song

Annabeths POV:

I see a lightning bolt crash from the sky and hit Hyperion on his heart along with Percys sword and Poseidons Trident." JACKSON YOU ARE SOO DEAD" The seven tackle him to the ground and he just laughs and he tells them something.

I see Larry walk up to him his hand on his sword. They bro hug, I see Larry get his sword.

Omg he's going to KILL Percy I ran as fast as I could to stop him. I push Larry to the ground. Percy looks at me in disbelief.

Larry's  POV:

She ruined my whole plan I was going to stab him in the back. I standed up and tried to look innocent .A/N: key word tried to look. " Why the Hades did you did you do that".

"Well the fact that you tried to kill him behind his back" she said.

"What nonsense I would never try to kill my own brother". Tears ran down her eyes. "Are you sure about that because I over heared you talking to Gaea, you are working for her, YOU KILLED PERCY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BEHIND HIS BACK HOW COULD YOU".

"That is not true you know nothing" the whole camp was watching even Percy. "Is it true Larry because it sounds pretty convincing to me" Chiron said. Larrys face was red from anger.

Larry's  POV:

I takeled Annabeth but Percy stoped me before i could get close to her. "how could you" He said. " it was ALL for Annabeth I wanted her, After the gods made there decision I was ordered to kill you, I found  Annabeths invisibility hat and used it to kill you during the war then I entered Camp half blood like nothing happened  Annabeth fell in love with me and I Married her something you never did". I told him

"At least he isint a traitor like you" that broke my heart. A/N: YEAH right.

"He need to be punished" Zeus said " I agree" my dad said. I didn't even realized that everyone and even the gods were there. "All in favor" Zeus said. Everyone raised there hands even Annabeth and Percy even though he looked guilty. " Well that was easy now he will never be seen at CHB or anywhere near demigods or us because He will now be a regular mortal"

" You can't do that besides I'm married to Annabeth she will let me In and out of camp"

"Hera........... I want a divorce that way I will never see him again"

"What NOOOO!! you're mine and you will be with me if you like it or not". "You'll have to get through us first" Percy said as he stepped in front of Annabeth. Even my own father counted on Percy." Dad you can't let them do this to me I'm your favorite son remember".

"Who said you were my favorite son I always knew there was something fishy about you. Percy was and always will be my only and favorite son. You deserve no mercy after you tried to kill your brother again. The gods make mistakes but we learn from them".

Percys POV:

"Wow dad that is the longest speech I have ever heard from you and thanks. I never knew the gods learn from there mistakes thats really odd for the gods".

"Well Are you ready Poseidon , Hades"Drama Queen said (btw its Zeus). They nodded and started to speak a spell or something and Larrys aura dissapeared. "Now let's see if it worked , Larry please hand me your hand" dad said. Larry gave my dad his  hand, dad took a knife our and pinched him in his finger. Normal blood was all we saw.

"Yep it worked".

Soo you like it please comment,voye,and follow. I will try to update at least 2 times a week.

Bye Demigods