Chapter Eight

Annabeths POV:

I wouldn't have to see Larry and I'll be with Percy. I felt butterflies in my stomach what is he didn't want to be with me anymore.

Percys POV:

I can Finnally be with Annabeth but what if she rejected me and didn't want to be with me anymore. Well there is only one way to find out.

She was sitting on our old beach spot.
She looked like she had been crying.

"Hey Annabeth" she looked up at me and smiled. "Hi seaweed brain"

Seaweed brain. It's been a long time since I have been called like that. I sat beside her. "Percy I have to ask you something".

"You can ask me anything" I told her
"Do you still love me" that really took me by surprise. "I always did and I always will". She smiled oh that beautiful smile that I loved she was beautiful. "You were giving me a clue you wanted me to know it was really you"

"I was" she laughed, " Yes you did"
"I will always love you annabeth no matter what"

Annabeths POV:

"I will always love you annabeth no matter what". Those words.

Without hesitating I hugged him,he looked startled  but didn't hesitate and hugged me back. It's been a long time since I felt those strong arms around me,I felt more protected. Larry didn't make me feel like that. He made me feel uncomfortable and protected at the same time." I missed you Percy,  I missed every single thing about you" I cried.

"I missed you too" he leaned in and kiss me. I kissed back. A/N: omg the feels ekkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! 😍🤗🤗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I just had to DO IT.

Percys POV:
  Her lips were warm and soft, it felt like heaven. We pulled apart and like the idiot I am I said "now that your you know we can still be together right" she smilled. "Sure"