#3-Changing the Subject

I say random facts that have no correlation to the subject whatsoever.

Example:

Person: Did you break up with that guy yet?

Me: No, but did you know Hamida Djandoubi was executed by way of guillotine in 1977?

Person: No way! You're so smart!

Me: I know, right?

Person: What did he even do?

Me: I'm not sure you wanna know.

If you do wanna know then read here. Warning: This will likely disgust you, terrify you, and give you nightmares and life long paranoia. Read at your own risk. For better understanding, search Hamida Djandoubi and read the Wikipedia article on him. Even though Wikipedia isn't the most trustworthy site, it works.

Hamida was a landscaper and a pimp. He murdered his ex girlfriend by, in a room full of young girls whom he had kid napped and pretty much made into his slaves, beat his girlfriend Elisabeth Bousqet all over. Following this, he then started "...stubbing a lit cigarette all over her breasts and genital area" Elisabeth survived, so he took her to the outskirts of town and strangled her. He threatened the two girls to not tell anybody. Elizabeth's body was found around 30 days later by a boy. Hamida kidnapped another girl who, fortunately, escaped and reported everything he had done to the police. Due to the pure evil involved in these heartless acts, he was sentenced to death, by the guillotine.