Serve Your Parents

A man once asked the Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallim):

"'Should I join the jihad?'He asked,'Do you have parents?'The man said, 'Yes!' The Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallim) said,'Then strive by serving them!'"(Sahih Al-Bukhari, No. 5972)

Therefore serving one's parents is even better than jihad so serve your parents as much as you can and gain rewards you can NEVER imagine!

To be obedient and to show kindness to parents has been enjoined in the Holy Quran in such a manner as to say that among the noble deeds, to obey parents, treat them respectfully and to show kindness to them is next to worshipping Almighty Allah.

The Quran says,

"Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and that you be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour."-Surah Al Isra (17:23).

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said:“What a loss is for him! What a loss is for him! What a loss is for him!”Someone asked:“Who, O Allah's Messenger?”He replied:“He whose parents reach old age, either one or both of them, and he does not use their presence (by being good to them, etc.) to cause him to enter Paradise.”(Muslim)Abdullah bin Mas'ood (RA), observed:"I asked Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) which deed was the best."He replied:

'The Prayer at its appointed hour.'I (again) asked:"Then what?"He replied:'Kindness to the parents.'...(Sahih Muslim: 120)

So a women in her menses should do what she can to serve her parents in anyway that she can like for eg clean the house so that her parents do less, attend to their every need etc. Surely she will be pleasing Allah so much and gaining unimaginable rewards!