Three Idiots

There was something quite interesting on the cruise tours.
What if you find three mad hatters on the deck of a tour cruise and one turns out to be your little friend’s brother? Yeah, that’s what happened, when I met Arjun, Akshay’s brother. A mad mishap born on earth. Another one was Robin, a spectacled guy, from Spain. Did I tell I had a set of spectacles? Oh, no I didn’t. This guy had a stupid way to talk. He dressed like a clown, and kept on playing the harmonium. The third one was a total nerd. I first he was Robin’s paralyzed father.
“Hello”, Robin and his little gang appeared at first.
“What do you want?...looks like the fat one wants a job.” I said.
“Who?...Me?...oh, it’s not me who wants the job.” Said Arjun. “Actually, I’m Arjun. Hello there.” He offered his hand to shake. I didn’t shake, though.
“Be clear.” I was firm. “Get to the point.”
“I’m Robin….”
“I DO NOT want your introductions. Tell me what you want and get your asses out of here, or I’ll KICK them.” I looked straight into the eye of the fat one.
“Uh….can you give this jerk a job?” Robin was quick like his name. He pointed to a clumsy, sleepy dork, who really looked like he was a grandpa.
“We don’t hire grandfathers.” I said.
“He’s not.” Robin had a glimpse, that I would give that man a job.
“You can go down to the manager Sophia Roberts on the lowest deck.” I told.
“Hey bro!” said Akshay. “Whatcha doin’ here?”
“Akshay! My sweet bro!...oh I wanted to meet Ashwin. Where is she?”
“You know this guy?” I asked Akshay.
“He’s my brother, Arjun.”
“I see.”
“You know her, Akshay? That’s great.”   
“Shut up.” I was irritated.
“If the girl says”, said Arjun. “We can go dock fishing.”
“I suggest not.” Whispered Akshay.
“The teapot has a better idea.” I said, sniggering as much as I could, in my head.
“Do I look like a teapot? Come on, seriously!” he was much more irritated than what I was a few seconds before. Akshay had that hilarious reaction when he looked at a man drinking and pouring tea from Arjun’s synonym, and said, “A lot of tea comes out of a tea pot.” I laughed a lot, and I was going to fall, but  that was the reason for the putting off laugh. It was the statement Arjun made, “I really need to go to the restroom.” But he didn’t really go to the washroom, and laughed himself after ours was done, and that really made the day. I couldn’t believe I was going mad, like never before. You know, when you’re with a bunch of lunatics, you OBVIOUSLY go mad. That made sense. Wait a second, where was I?
While below, Sophia was going mad “Why do you want to hire this guy?” She asked Robin. “His name’s Eddie.” Said Robin. “I don’t care what his name is. Do you think he could pick up the coals and man the scotch boilers?” Sophia was born to be serious. But she hired him.