Chapter 2 (Spring Day)

. . .

..

She went out of the school gates and made it through the playground again. She went inside of this public comfort room and dug inside of her bag, pulling out a pair of jogging pants and Jersey jacket. Probably her P. E uniform. She's soaked again, thanks to Nayeon and her friends.

She went out of the comfort room wearing her royal blue and dirty white track suit. Tied her wet hair into a high pony and put her soaked back pack again. She's getting tired of this. But she can't do anything either.

She began walking again, resisting the tears that's been trying to fall down since earlier.

Nayeon, how can I look like her?, what do I need to do to be her friend once again?

What an idiotic question she's asking herself. Lalisa is a beauty herself, but why is she asking something that doesn't make sense?

She stopped in front of this very same coffee shop where she always chill. Taking a deep breath and slapping her face, she went inside bowing her head.

She went to the cashier to order but then it's taking her too long again looking at the menu on the table. It's not that she can't choose, she knows what she wants, it's just that, she's too shy to even speak. She's been doing this for a long time, but speaking with someone who's smiling at her, she doesn't know what to say or do. That's how complicated she's living, making a fuss out of nothing.

The crew at the cashier immediately recognized her, the very moment she stepped inside of the coffee shop, she already know what she's going to order and she already made it.

"here's your cookies n'creme, ma'am" she said smiling brightly giving the tray to Lalisa.

Curious how the crew knew what she's going to order, she slowly raised her head only to see a beautiful girl in front of her. She was stunned. This girl in front of her has this fierce look but the way she smiles, she looks so innocent.

She put her payment on the counter then took the tray, going towards her usual seat. Putting her headphones on, played some music and connected it to the Wi-Fi. Paradise. It's her only escape.

She opened her instagram and saw a certain comment on her photo. It's her sketch. A girl with a bleeding neck and arms but still smiling.

"your sketches are good but, why does everything seems the same, are you an emo or something?" The comment said. She just ignored it. Just like what she always does. Of course when your planning to die, you always leave clues, and when they ask, you just simply ignore or smile like an idiot.

That's when a guy went inside of the very same shop and immediately noticed this goddess beside the window. Her headphones on and she's looking outside the window. Not like any other girls inside of the coffee shop, she's not wearing any fancy clothes but her P. E uniform.

Her hair pulled back into a pony and small amount of what seems like sweat dripping on her Jersey.

He's stunned. What a very simple woman with a pretty face and weak aura. But then, how come that she's the first one that he noticed when she stepped inside?

"the girl at the convenient store!" he gasped in shock covering his mouth with both of his hands. Only focusing on her, he didn't realized that the other customers are looking at him, judging his weirdness. But he doesn't care, he composed himself. Walking towards the cashier ordering espresso. Just like his heart, being engulfed by the feeling of falling in love with this beautiful sight.

He chose the seat opposite to her on the other side of the coffee shop so he can stare at her as much as he wants.

What a creep.