Chapter 6 (Rain)

. . .

..

It's Saturday, another day has passed, leading Lisa in the verge of nothingness. She took a shower and prepared herself for school. Going down the stairs and into the main door.

"good morning miss" Seungri came rushing to her bowing his head.

"morning Seungri, sorry about last night, I've been working on my report" she explained.

"it's fine miss, but please notify me next time, I'll be doomed if something bad happens to you" Seungri said opening the door of the car.

"yes" Lisa replied going inside sitting comfortably.

That's if my parents really cares, but by the look of it, they don't.

They arrived at the convenient store again and Lisa went out of the car.
Just like before, Seungri drove off leaving Lisa outside. Lisa started to walk and went inside of the school gates. As soon as she stepped inside. Glares are all on her. Dirty talks and even evil laughs.

She ignored it all, walking towards the main door and into her assigned classroom. She didn't even thought or Xiao. She wanted to find the janitor but maybe that janitor is tired of her already. That's the reason why he never came that night.

But a boyfriend?

She never had a boyfriend, maybe it's Bam bam that the nurse is talking about. She needs to say thank you.

But why would Bam bam involve himself with her again?, he hates her. Not actually her, but her crazy state and suicidal thoughts.

Lisa looked at the door and saw Bam bam passing by together with Sungjae, the two guys saw Lisa but they ignored her.

Maybe I shouldn't thank him. Maybe it's not him.

The class started and it's Lisa's favorite. Arts. The professor is handsome, tall and very much perfect. It's just that:

"I don't have much time for this, go finish it at home, I need to go somewhere" he said making the class cheer. But Lisa was left frowning.

Mr. Wu, their Arts professor is so dreamy. He's handsome and straightforward. He can say whatever he wants.

How can Lisa be like him?

Maybe I need to die first and be reborn as him.

Just like how Jooheon was with his past self Matthew. That great lion. How can people be too cruel with the other living things?

That's not really an excuse is it? They are even worse now. They thought that bullying is fun. Pathetic.

But that's just what life is.

Lunch break came and Lisa went out of the classroom and into the roof top. Sitting at the edge of it, singing again.

"will you still love me, when I'm no longer young and beautiful?, will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will, will you still love when I'm no longer beautiful?" she sang as she smiled at the raging sunlight, and a sound of clicking caught her attention.

She turned to the door to see if she's not alone. But she is, creepy. But that didn't stopped her from singing. Creepy is her thing.

She took a deep breath and looked at the blue sky again.

"it's funny how my life turned this miserable, isn't it?" she started as she smiled widely.

"is he happy now? God" she asked again the last word came out in a whisper.