Chapter 11 (All the things that mattered)

. . .

At Present:

The music started to play, and all the fans screamed louder. It's their comeback again but Taehyung really can't get his mind off of Lisa.

amugeosdo saenggakhaji ma
neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma
geunyang naege useojwo

nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha
i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata
sarajiryeo hajima

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
neomu areumdawo duryeowo
Untrue Untrue
You You You

gyeote meomulleojullae
naege yaksokhaejullae
son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
geopna geopna geopna

siganeul meomchullae
i sungani jinamyeon
eopseodeon iri doelkka
neol ilheulkka
geopna geopna geopna

butterfly, like a butterfly
machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom
butterfly, like a butterfly
machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom

Everything feels like a dream for them, winning every awards, performing in front of millions of people, but whats more important for them is their ARMY, If it isn't because of their fans, then maybe everything will just remain as a dream. Army worked together for these boys, lovely young boys who wants to sing and inspire others to not give up, and continue living.

Lisa made them realize that.

"did you see the fan with the white hoodie, she gave me this!" Hoseok said showing his bracelet.

"that's nothing compared to this" Jimin argued as he opened a gift with a shirt inside.

"oh shut up and eat, it's from the noona" Jungkook said putting 3 boxes of Godiva chocolates on the table.

"CHOCOLATES!!" they all cheered, but another box caught Taehyung's attention.

"strawberry flavor, Lalisa love those" Taehyung whispered but all of them heard it.

"yep, and she'll be glad if we ate it" Jin said cheering Taehyung but it only made Taehyung think of Lisa more.

He took a piece of strawberry flavored chocolate and ate it.

"see you at the dorm, I'll go ahead" he said faking a smile.

"just don't do anything stupid" Suga said.

"of course I won't, why would I, I still have too many reasons to live" Taehyung stated.

"what did you say?, are you trying to say something" Suga asked as he stood up.

"enough guys, fighting like this is childish" Namjoon stood up looking at the two.

"of course, of course it's childish, look at that guy at the door" Suga said planning to punch Taehyung but Jimin and Jungkook stopped him.

"yah!, let go!" Suga shouted, and that's enough for the managers to come.

"what's with this commotion" one of the manager asked making all of them calm, except for Suga.

"I'm out" Suga said as he walked out of the room.

"what was that Namjoon" the other manager asked.

"it's nothing hyung, some misunderstanding, we'll fix it in no time" Namjoon answered.

"I'll go after him" Taehyung said but Hoseok stopped him.