GOODNESS || KINDNESS

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as you can. As you ever can" — John Wesley.

Kindness  is  the  state of being kind  which  is  having a  benevolent, courteous, friendly, generous, sympathetic or warm-hearted  nature marked by  consideration and — or service to  others.

It  takes  nothing  more  than  a  welcoming smile or  a  simple word  of  encouragement. Kindness resembles  love; simple and effective.

Most persons are waiting on a promotion or a breakthrough to show just a small act of kindness, failing to realize that we get the promotion and the breakthrough by giving out of the little that we have.

Who should we be kind to?

Everyone.

Some of us  are so  traditional. We are caught  up  in  religions and denominations and other  snares  of separation that  we  block  out  everyone outside of our beliefs and proximity. Not  good.

We  need  to  be  kind  to  everyone  regardless  of  their race, culture, religion, colour, age or even sexual  preferences.

Kindness  doesn't revolves around dinero. Yes you can and should be  kind  with  money but  what  about  a  smile or  some random acts of  generosity. Just  being present  with an  open  heart  can  do  the  trick.

~

If  you  are  egotistical and controlled by  your ego,  let  it  go. Someone  somewhere  is dying  for your  attention. Reach  out  and  do  good. Be  kind.

Kindness  is one  of  the  best  fruit  (trait) to  have. Keep  it  if  you  have it  and  seek  it  if  you  don't.

When  you  are   kind,  people usually misuse  your kindness  and  in  return use  and take advantage of you.

But... Be kind anyway!