YOU CAN || YOU WILL

Who do you see yourself as 5-10 years from today?
.
.
.
Do you think it is a target that can be reached or something impossible?

You can be whatever you want to be and if it is not possible where you are, migrate. Dreams have to come through so whatever it takes, as long as it is legal.

Now don't think you can be a snow shoveler in the tropics because it doesn't snow there. But who said you can't migrate to other countries that rain ice?

Sometimes you limit your potentials and most times this is because others around you limit them. You are being belittled without realizing it.

You are all shattered pieces of success and one day those pieces will come together and you will you will write your success story and share it with others. You will let people know where you were and where you are now.

Currently you might be going through abuse, doubt, anxiety, fear or even depression but you are unknowingly writing a story; one that will bring healing to the world and the people in it.

Investigate motivational speakers who are currently living their dreams, you will notice that they all had that I can attitude, even on their lowest days. As a result, they are now living I did moment.