DEFINE YOUR OWN LIFE

Video Above: Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

"You define your own life. Don't let other people write your script." Oprah Winfrey

Can you honestly say that you have never been offended by an external opinion?

The most used definition for external is outside and when I say external opinion, I mean any assumption, belief or even judgement that is directed to us from an outside source.

Every second of the day, someone somewhere takes a step back after being attacked verbally by someone else.

We have unfulfilled dreams and unmet potentials that are consequences of negative seeds that are planted.

External criticism usually lead to internal destruction. We could be on cloud nine now and the instant someone says something bad we fall right off and find ourselves on the ground as birds with clipped wings.

Define your own life.

People are free to say what they want but it is up to us to know whether or not we want to believe. One thing I have learnt is that, people give what they get. So the mere fact that someone always has something negative to say means they are also on the receiving end. Not from you, but someone else.

If a person is insecure about themself, what makes you think they will make you feel secure about yourself? That is something that you have to do.

Give yourself a definition that no one can ever override; one that cannot be erased and can only be found in your dictionary.

Your definition can never be the same as another. You are unique so therefore, your personality, your appearance, your reason for living, your purpose are all unique.

Biblical Wisdom: Proverbs 22:24-25