Chapter 4

Liam's point of view (cont.)
"Guards take him and chain him up! Now!" He screamed. I saw a beautiful phoenix fly through the night sky. Then it vanished in thin air as ashes fell.

"Yes sir," they all said.

  "No! Get your fucking hands off me!" They then started beating me until they finally grabbed my arms and cuffed my wrists and my ankles. I was shaking out shock of all the blood. I can feel how swollen my face had gotten. They put me in a dark but slightly light room, then took off the cuffs and chained me to a bed. It felt like dying either with a gun to my head or a knife to my heart.

  "I am only going to ask you this once and your going to answer correctly. Why are you here?" He asked.

Nothing.

  "Answer me fool!" He yelled spitting all over my face. But before I can actually answer. A siren went off. A guard came and whispered something in his ear. I noticed there was something off about the guard. BAM! BOOM! It went dark!

Lori's point of view
  I was away, but I was lost outside and inside. Having nowhere to go. Blood was oozing out of my legs and arms and blood was all over my face. I couldn't walk properly, I started limping side to side. Then I saw her not only in my dreams, not only in my thoughts, but now in real life in front of me.

   She was beautiful. Her skin was a luscious light brown. She had long black flowing hair. I thought, how can she still look so beautiful in this hell house? Her eyes was a glowing hazel color. I then heard voices, "Nothing over here!" And then I looked back and she was gone, like she never existed. After a few moments, I remembered they were looking for me. But I couldn't run with two wounded legs. I had to think of something fast. Then out of nowhere someone snatched me by one of my wounded arms. There was pain in my eyes but nothing came out of my mouth.

  It was a guard, "Please! Don't-," but before I could finish they took off their mask. It was Ariel, the girl I met in the prison, "How did you find me?" I asked. But before she could say anything a guard from up top jumped on her and started choking her. I then saw a dagger from Ariel's bag on the ground. With him still choking her to the wall I stabbed the back of his chest. He then slid down to the ground. Than we ran as fast as we could. We heard voices left to right so, we hopped into the pharmacy room. Ariel then put medicine on my legs and gave me pain medication for them and did the same for my other wounds so they wouldn't get infected. She then bandaged them up.

Ariel then said, "Get a goodnight sleep because we will be doing more killing and running tomorrow." I laid on the cold ground and closed my eyes then I saw him, Liam, there on the floor with new clothes on, on a sunny day, in a field of beautiful daisies holding my hand and smiling at me.

He then whispered to me, ''Everything is going to be ok.'' I noticed I didn't have my wings and was wearing a flowing black dress. We then got up and put down out a little blanket and a picnic basket. For once in forever I was happy, but I knew it was all a fantasy. 

Until, he asked me the one question I feared, "Lori, do you love me?" But before I could answer, he started getting riled up, "Because you never cared, showed or said you loved me!!!" Then everything changed it was like I was in a different dimension but at the same place.

It was dark, clouds were swirling around like a tornado. My wings were on the ground. Blood all over my hands and my back and all over my wings. And there he was the commander with a army. Sitting up on a thorn laughing. The army was getting ready to fire at me. I couldn't move because I was chained. Then they shot me. But before I could die. I was back in the other dimension except I was in bed with someone. I saw a tattoo on their back with a guardian angel and black angel together. I recognized that tattoo anywhere it was Liam by me. We were naked in bed. Knowing we had done sex.

I then got up to put on my clothes and looked outside. Everything was fine until he asked me, "What are you doing here! You psycho!" His face wasn't red, and it wasn't angry. It was furious and looked like he was going to burn me with his eyes.

I then said with tears in my eyes, "I never meant to hurt you, I love you! Ok? I will always love you! The real Liam may not know it, but you fake ass Liam know it now!" I said this as I got closer with a knife I found on the floor without him noticing, "You will not tell me that I don't love you!! Because I fucking love you no matter what! And I be crazy sometimes! The real Liam however is friends with me not because I forgave him but because real people like us have heart." After I said that I put the knife through his stomach. He then slid down the bed butt naked. Then I woken up to keep guard outside. Then I felt someone grab my arm. I didn't see their face because they have hit me so everything was blurry. They then started putting a whole bottle of pills in my mouth and a whole bottle of water and made me swallow. Next thing I knew it I was unconscious.