Its happing(part6)

Denis view:*wakes up**looks around**sees Corl is missing .eyes get wide*"where is corl"."CORL "screamed Denis.
Corl view:*wakes up and opens eyes.sees he naked and he ties down on a bed*"what the"."HELP PLS SOME ONE HELP ME"Corl cried and yelled at the same time.(shhh,there is nothing to worry about)"pls don't do anything again babe"(who said I was)"well I am tied to a bed, naked"(that doesn't mean I am going to do something)*walks closer to him and starts to get undress*"HELP."he screamed *she gets on bed naked*"pls stop babe I had enough of it plsss stop."(no can do)*she gets on top of him**he is trying to shake to get her of him*"get off me pls I didn't do anything"Corl said(sorry I just can't let u go or u will tell)"pls I swear I do anything"(anything.if you never talk,text,FaceTime ,or come over here to be with Denis then i will)"wait no no no pls anything but that"(oh sorry then I cant)"well why we always having sex"(cause I like fun)"this is not.."*before he could finishes she starts kiss**he try's so hard to get away**she but her toug in his mouth when kissing**she starts to undress him*"I don't want this"*she take of his shirt.next she unbottom his pants then she takes his underwear of*"why u so hot even when I don't want it" (u ready for this.)"no I don't want it pls it is way to early"*she make corl private part go in to her's*"ahhh,pls I hate this"(we did it before why can't we do it now)*trys to pulls hand closer so he can push her off*"ahhhahhh,pls I don't like the feeling -in head-he dose like it but just doesn't want it-"helppp.pls somebody"he screamed.*he try's wiggling to get away*(aw ya that new and I like it)*he stops wiggling.*
Denis view:"where is Corl and Emily."*he hears corl screaming for help*"CORL WHERE ARE YOU."
Corl view:"babe pls go check on Denis.he might be hungry .cause I am."(fine.and your hungry for me)*she hides to check on denis*(why are you screaming )"were is Corl "(he is up stairs)"why are you naked and why did I hear Corl screaming help"(first we were having sex and he screaming cause he is tied down)"your making him have sex but he doesn't want it .how dare u."(do u want to watch it cause your asking for it)"no,no,no"*she injecks sleep medic in him and he fall straight to sleep.she carrys him and his chair up stairs.she put the seeing it all machine on him**corl looks up*"I said to check on him not bring him in here."*she wakes him up*"what's going on""Corl". "Denis"."pls babe don't make him watch it "."why aren't u listening to me"*she gets on top of him*"stop.stop.stop.you  and me babe we don't need this we got each ofter "(oh then your friend will not to see so no)*she makes him put his private part into her's.then starts kissing him when doing it so he can't talk*she flips him over and get under him  he try's to wiggle away but he is my her want more when he wiggles**he stops trying to get away *(if you don't keep going I will add someone in the fun)"who u going to add denis*(yup)"you wouldn't dare"(oh I dare)"you won't do it"*she gets out of the best and walks to Denis *"wow you go close to him."*she unlocks him and undress him*"ok I will do it I swear "(too late)*she brings him to the bed and throws him on top of corl*and ties Denis to bed and makes him stay on top.she get under Corl *"pls don't bring Denis into this " " ya pls I don't want to stick it in my friends butt "*(too late boys )*denis try's to wiggle away but when he is doing it Corl like it in there*"when Denis wiggles and make Corl wiggle and Emily likes it*(keep doing it ya)"Denis stop trying to get away.it making it worst."*emily gets out of bed and get change*(have a fun time boys bye)"nooo pls don't do this"*she opens the door and leaves**denis get able to get off him."thank god."and Corl flips back over next to each over*"let's just not look down"said Corl I agree "said Denis.*denis slides closer to Corl where there naked body's are touching*"I hate this so much."*corl turn his head and looks at denis and denis dose the same*"I am so sorry I brought you into this."said Corl."it's ok"said Denis.*corls eyes get brighter then before.they both lean in close-they starts to kiss each offer-*emily comes out of now where and takes a picture of them kissing*-kiss ends-(I cough  you too kissing  now I am going to post it were every one can see)both of them-noooo."babe pls don't "(I will do anything just for u mmnot post it and let us go pls"(ok to not post it hang with me  more and you can alone go to his house twice a week )-both-deal-*they both get dress*
                  5 mins later...
*corl and Emily get in the car and drive home.when they get home corl sits on the couch and falls asleep*

    Sorry this was weird I get if you don't like it sorry and will update more soon.hope you in enjoy so far. :)