Merry christmas....

Merry Christmas my readers if your Jewish or don't have Christmas Then I hope your having a amazing day.its really early right now like 2 in the morning.So anyways when I drove 12 hours to get to New Jersey.I wasn't really talking .i look sad.My mom said I been looking depressed or something.i keep telling her there's nothing wrong.i went to my mom friends house. 2 days ago and when I went to the porch they said I don't look fat.And my jacket makes my look big.I felt like crying cause my mom always tell people about my weight problems and if she talking about it it going to lead to my deaf I swear.As writing this chapter I am crying.i have only been here for like 3 days and I felt like crying or 100 times. And my aunts were yelling at my mom for being lazy and too get off her ass.i swear I was going to punch them so hard.I felt like saying" you know what my aunt lazy she is a busy lady with 7 fucking kids and how would you like it if someone cause your mother lazy and to get off her ass you see what I mean it's not right I know your sister and you fight but what you say takes it too far" that's what I was thing.i swear I wanted to pick up a knife stab them cause that's how My hart hurts but anyways happy holidays.

~Minilair_Xiplier