LEAVE ME ALONE.....

"Hello Corl" a voice said coming form the corner of the room.It wasn't Denis cause he was sleeping."w-who Th-there"I said terrified."oh corky you know who I am"the voice spoke again."show your self"I said trying not to wake up Denis.a figure walks up to the side of the bed Denis is sleeping on smiling it was .........Morl. "Morl what do you want"I said.he starts to walk to my side of the bed and whispers in my ear "you"."Morl you know I don't like you that way"I said looking in his eyes."I know that why I going to make you like me"he said get on the bed crawling to me.i cover my face with the blanket.he pulled to the blanket down and puts his hand under my chin so I can look at him."why do you have to be so sexy"he said look up and down at me licking his lips.he looks back at me he grabs my hands with one hand and holds them he kiss my on the lips.I they to pull away.he move away stop kissing me and pull the blanket down with the offer hand.he puts his hand up my shirt."leave me alone"I said trying to fight him but he 10 time stronger then a normal human.then I feel it he put his on my the line of my boxers."get off me."I still staying as quite so not to wake up Denis.i see the sun starting to come up that mean Denis will wake up soon."awww,I was getting to good part,oh well,see you tonight coky"with that he Kiss him on the lips one more time and disappear."hey Corl what you doing up so early."Denis said rubbing his eyes look at me."had a nightmare"I said looking at him."want to talk about" he said looking at me."ummm no I don't feel like it."I said."well ok,I am going to make food for us"he kiss me on the forehead and left.the door shut quite and locked.i looked up to se morl at the door."what do you think you are doing?"I said looking at him."what I can't shut and lock the door when your boyfriend is out."he said look at me walking to me.i get out of bed on the offer side."yes,I know what your going to do and I don't like it."I said running to the door trying to unlock it.i feel arm wrap around my waist."go to sleep"then I blacked out.
-------------------------------------------------------
Ok I know right know your piss cause I keep on doing cliff hangers but it makes them what to read more of the story so I can get more view I am so close to 1000 reads so I will be singing a song.and also I will be doing a face reveal so I am close.