When Rose Cuddles With Another Boy Baby

Today is a lovely Saturday morning and the Sakamaki brother took Rose to the park to have some fun and have some fresh air.

Today the baby sister wore a plain pink knee high dress with a lacy sleeves. White stockings and black doll shoes.

Rose still has trouble on walking by herself, so she held hands with Kanato on her left and Subaru on her right. Each one held her tiny hand and would sometimes swing her in the air making her to laugh and giggle.

"Wanna go to the sandbox, Rosy?" Kanato asked looking down at her.

Rose only replayed with a giggle and baby sounds but finally said. "Boxy boxy!" She giggled.

The brothers nodded and chuckled at her cuteness. They then lead her towards the baby play ground and went straight at the sand box. They did saw another kid there but they just ignored him and sat Rose in the sand.

Rose then began to play with the sand like making little mountains, and .... Mostly its only mountain, before she smashed it with her two tiny hands while giggling.

The brother sat at a bench not so far from the sand box to keep an eye on their baby sister.

Then a group of school girls saw the Sakamaki brothers in the park and on what happen, happened.

The girls ran towards them, surrounding them, talking, taking pictures and etc. Ayato and Kaito flirts with them while the others only ignored them with a bored or annoyed expression on their faces.

Baby Rose notice them being surrounded by school girls but Rose being a baby she only croak her head to a side like a confused puppy till in the corner of her eye, she saw the other kid walking normally towards her.

She turned to face him and he sat down in front of her. The two kids starred at each other like as if they never had seen another kid before. Which is true.

The kid had supernatural bright purple hair with dark tips. Perusing bright pink eyes. He wore a white long sleeve button dress shirt. A red ribbon bow. Tan pants and black knee boots.

"Kawaii." The kid said and giggled while Rose giggled too.

Rose then crawled forward and the kid did the same and pulled Rose to a tight embrace. Rose and the boy giggled and cuddled each other.

The girls that were surrounding the Sakamaki brothers heard the baby giggles and turned their heads towards the sand box. They then squeal and ran towards where the sand box is and began to take their phone out and take picture on the most adorable view of the two baby kids cuddling each other.

"What was that about?" Kanato asked not knowing what was happen.

"Isn't that where the sand box is and Rose?" Ayato asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Maybe Rose-chan is doing something adorable! Oh, I wanna see and take selfie!" Kaito exclaimed and ran towards the group of girls.

The rest of the brothers did the same and when they got their, their eyes widen in both shock and surprise on see their baby sister cuddling with another BOY.

"Ne Teddy, why is Rose-chan cuddling with another kid that isn't me?" Kanato asked holding teddy very tightly feeling jealousy.

"Oi!!" Ayato yelled out getting everyone attention. "Out of my way!" He demanded and push some of the girl apart to make a path for him.

Ayato then walked up to the cuddling *cough*couple *cough* kids and stood in front of them till another voice yelled too and everyone look up and saw the one and only Alejandra there