When She Meets the Mukami Brothers

Its a cool, fresh and calm night at school where the Sakamaki are still in their work in the school night activity, where this time Rose is in a crib safe and calm, also in sight of all the brothers while Yui is beside taking care of her since both Reiji and Shu decided that they wont allow their only young sister in care of the triples. (Like WOW! Those two finally agreed on something alike... Its the end!!! >∆<)

As Rose stared at Yui while laying on top of a soft red lace pillow, she smiled and giggled as Yui notice her stare and smiled at her with kindness and care.

"Aw, what a cute baby girl!" Rose heard an unknown voice and turned to see four new figures standing in front of her.

The Mukami brothers.

Rose stared at them curious by leaning her head to the side before she began to get up on her feet, but stumble a bit, finally as she was on her feet, she made her way to the corner of the crib where the brothers stood.

The blonde hair brother squealed as a fangirl and admired the little Rose move before he bended down on her eye level. "Kawaii, too kawaii that I could die!!" He blurred out smiling while a slight blush appeared in his cheeks.

As if Rose understood him, her eyes suddenly began to water and a slight whine came out from her mouth, making the blonde to wide eye at the sight and began to panic.

"Oh, nomononono, M~Angle-chan, I didn't mean it that way!" He replayed panicked.

"Baby-chan... Is... About... To... Cry." The grayish blue hair brother mentioned in his normally speed and low tone, as he stared in a sad look in his eyes.

"Look what you've done, Kou!" The brownish hair tallest brother scrolled as he give his named brother a hard slap at the back of his head.

"Why is a young child at school and at this time of the night?" The blueish hair brother asked himself and looked curious down at the almost crying girl.

"Rose-chan!" The heard a soft tone and turned to see who's it belongs, Yui.

Yui ran her way to Rose and carefully picked her up in her arms, slightly rocking her to calm down before she turned and notice the four brothers standing there, looking at how she calms Rose who is now calm and is smiling once again.

"Ne, M~Neko-chan, I didn't knee that you had a child?!" Kou whined as he watched Yui holding Rose.

Yui flitched on hearing her name and turned to the four brothers, while a sudden slight of blush crawled it's way to her cheeks before she nervously chuckled at Kou sudden question.

"N-no, Kou-san, this isn't my child, she's-" Yui tried to explain but was suddenly cut off by Ayato who appeared beside her and wrapped an arm around her while smirking. "Ayato-kun?!" She said surprised.

"Oi, what of its her kid, huh?! Then that means that I'm the father!" Ayato smirked at this and his smirk widen as he saw the four brothers expression, shocked and annoyed.

"Yaya!!" Rose suddenly called out as she saw her older brother beside her and stretched out her arms to him while leaning sideway to get a better closeness to him.

Ayato tried to stay in his normal pose but by how Rose is looking at him and on how she tries to reach out, he couldn't help it but laugh at her while finally grabbing her and rubbed his cheek on hers.

"Damn it, you just had to ruin my moment, huh?!" He said as Rose only giggled at his action.

"So is she your daughter?" Ruki asked as he holds back the guts to rip the smile on Ayato face.