eleven

"Do you remember Seokjin?"

"Your psycho step-brother who almost made me shit myself? Yes of course."

"My mum is sending him to this school," Jimin annoyingly says. "I don't want him to come here and ruin my normal life."

"What do you mean by normal life?"

"Rich people are usually known for being spoiled. I'm not spoiled, I wasn't even treated properly as a child."

"I was mistreated by my mum as I was the youngest child before Seokjin came into our family, and now my step-mother hates me too."

All of the sudden, Jungkook pulled Jimin into a hug. He didn't know how to respond.

"Why are you hugging me?" Jungkook lets go of the hug and looked straight into Jimin's eyes.

"People who are broken need someone to fix them."

There was a loud bang. Both of the males turn their heads towards the sound. Jungkook quickly too Jimin's hand to hold. Jimin slowly walked towards the exit of the restroom and peaked his head. 

Jimin saw something and hid behind the door straight away. He showed Jungkook to be quiet.

"Who's that?" Jungkook whispers.

"It's S-"

Jimin couldn't finish his sentence when he was dragged out of the bathroom. Jungkook was too terrified what happened to Jimin, but he had to help whatever was happening. 

He got out of the bathroom to notice Seokjin pinned him onto the floor. 

"Long time no seen, brother."