twenty three

"I don't wanna leave." Jungkook groans.

It was the last day the pair spend their time at Seoul. These five days ran so quickly that they didn't realise.

The pair had several tours around the Seoul since Jimin knew very little about the capital, now you could say he knows more than a little.

"Me either." Jimin sighs.

It was just morning and Jungkook was already thinking about leaving. The pair slept in double queen sized bed and it was so comfortable as they were in five star hotel.

There was a knock on the door and a maid walked in. She carried a massive tray full of food for Jimin and Jungkook.

"This was Mr Park's order," She leaves the tray on the bedside table.

"Thank you." Jimin replies. The maid bowed twice and left the room.

"Breakfast in bed?" Jungkook wondered. "Sign me the fuck up."

He tried to grab one of the plates but Jimin snapped his hand off.

"Not so fast, mister." Jimin smirkingly says. Jungkook groans in annoyance.

"Stop being a mom and give me the damn food."

"Nu-uh."

"Fuck you."

Jungkook leans on top of Jimin and grabs the plate he wanted, avoiding Jimin's hands trying to grab on him.

-

"Next stop is Guk, Busan, where we terminate at. Please check you have taken all your belongings."

Jimin took his earphones off and turned his head to check what was Jungkook doing; he fell asleep, again.

The older shook him and successfully woke up the younger boy. Jungkook looked around and noticed the familiar landscape.

"Are we here?" Jungkook asked, sleepily.

The train suddenly stopped. The pair noticed that they arrived at the station and exited the train.

They wondered around the station until they reached the exit. Around the building there were lots of taxis and buses that could take them anywhere in the district.

"Should we take a taxi?" Jungkook asked.

A black car stopped right in front of Jungkook and Jimin. The driver lowered his window.

"Taxi will be too expensive." It's Jungkook's dad that called.

Jimin and Jungkook walked to the car and got in their back seats.

-

"How's the trip?"

The pair look at each other and fit into a laughter.

"What's so funny?" Dad asks, curiously. "Tell me."

"We had lots of fun, don't worry." Jungkook replied. Then he started laughing, once more.

"Jimin, is he alright?"

"Yeah, totally." Jimin answers, giggling.

-

i cant thank you guys enough 😭😭😭😭 17k views?? thank you guys so fucking much i love you to the fullest.

next chapter is called "final" because it's the last chapter of this book😭😭😭😭😭