twenty two

"Oh..." Hoojoon astonished.

"H-How is your father, Jungkook?"

"He's alright." Jungkook replied, and smiled.

"That's good." He smiled back.

"Am I the only one who is worried that Seokjin can come in anytime?" Jimin interrupts.

Further in the distance, the front door closed and the trio looked back. A maid rushed in to the dinning room.

"Sir, Mr Kim make in. Should I escort him to his roo-"

"It's alright, Minji." Seokjin replies. She worryingly looks at the teenager and leaves the room without bowing to him.

"What do you want, Seokjin?" Jimin questions, angrily.

"What I want?" He scoffs, with evil giggle.

"You know what I want." Seokjin disgustingly glares at Jimin's father, and he does the same.

"Get out of my house." He calmly commands.

"Make me."

"Minji!" Mr Park called one of the maids.

"Your maid won't mak-"

The maid pinned him onto the wall with a military knife pointing at his neck. It was the first time Seokjin felt scared, a little.

"Now, leave." He commanded.

Minji pinned him off the wall, but still holding his hands tight. Seokjin angrily barked at the Park family and let the maid get him out of the house.

"What the hell just happened?" Jungkook questioned, astonishingly.

"Since when one of our maids were professional killer?" Jimin asked, confusingly.

"Since I met her in military training in 1993."

-

thankyousomuchfor15kviews;-;

also this book is gonna end so soon;; however i have plan for sequel 🌚🌚 but no promises

i love you guys thank you💖💖